MLB2K12 Schedule Thread

Kccitystar

Decided to turn this into a research thread:

Just some updated notes from this thread

1 hour ago, Bostonnico said:

@Kccitystar  That is an important contribution to this roster and the others that can benefit with the 2021 season schedule.

I would like to know where you can find the 2021 schedule, there is a website that publishes it in Excel format and you can download the full schedule of the 30  teams or you have to download the schedule of each team individually.

Thank you very much for all your support of MLB2k, so far no one has come as far as you in the roster edition.  👍👍👏👏

It might look like something small on the outside, but if the Older, Old, and Cur schedule tables are fixed with the Astros move to the West, all you will need to ever edit from here and beyond is the Schedule_Actual table because the other three tables are used to generate new schedules.

If you look at any roster on REDitor, those three tabs usually still have the 2010 schedule, the 2011 schedule and the 2012 schedule.

My understanding is that the only reason the 2012 schedule tab (schedule_cur) has more rows than the others is because every team has 52 games in each schedule table (the idea is 26 home and road series of AT LEAST 3 games), but the Marlins played a one game series vs the Cardinals on 4/4/2012, so two teams needed an additional home or road game to make up a "series").

If there are no single game series this season (like the 4/4/2012 game, which was initially an opener for the new Marlins Park), it's safe to cut two rows from the Schedule_Cur tab. This can be tested anyway to make sure nothing breaks.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, blindguy said:

I have been using this spread sheet for a few years to make up each years schedule , hope it helps .

You will have to check the abbreviations in the formulas or you can change the to your liken. It already has the 2021 schedule in it but it has not been check as I am searching for my dam disk

SCHEDULEMAKER.xlsx 229.62 kB · 4 downloads

Thank you very much friend, this is a great contribution to make the schedule, I hope to understand how this works and to help.
In recent years you have been the only one who has contributed the schedule for MLB2k, thanks for all this. Greetings 

14 hours ago, blindguy said:

I have been using this spread sheet for a few years to make up each years schedule , hope it helps .

You will have to check the abbreviations in the formulas or you can change the to your liken. It already has the 2021 schedule in it but it has not been check as I am searching for my dam disk

SCHEDULEMAKER.xlsx 229.62 kB · 5 downloads

This is solid. Thanks!

On 3/28/2021 at 5:18 PM, blindguy said:

SCHEDULEMAKER.xlsx 229.62 kB · 13 downloads

On 3/28/2021 at 11:04 PM, Bostonnico said:

Thank you very much friend, this is a great contribution to make the schedule, I hope to understand how this works and to help.
In recent years you have been the only one who has contributed the schedule for MLB2k, thanks for all this. Greetings 

On 3/29/2021 at 7:53 AM, Kccitystar said:

This is solid. Thanks!

On 3/29/2021 at 2:39 PM, gizmo1969 said:

Ive tried to inport into a roster which schedule heading do I put it in thanks again for your great work

I finally found my disk so I was able to go through that schedule file and correct the mistake I made this file has been tested and works . This is just the schedule  , you open with excel then copy  . Using reditor open the roster you want to use , open the actual schedule tab and paste  

2021excelschedule.xlsx

11 hours ago, blindguy said:

I finally found my disk so I was able to go through that schedule file and correct the mistake I made this file has been tested and works . This is just the schedule  , you open with excel then copy  . Using reditor open the roster you want to use , open the actual schedule tab and paste  

2021excelschedule.xlsx 91.31 kB · 2 downloads

again, thank you very much for your time and effort to make this schedule and share it with us 👍👍👏👏

Archived