MLB2K12 Schedule Thread

Kccitystar

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, blindguy said:

What reditor are you using , I have looked at many schedules over the last few season a nd I have not found the time zone column . I thought the game times where based on est military clock

The time zone column was something I made up on my own on the spreadsheet to help me sort out the order the games are shown/simulated by according to the ID number on the far left. I don't copy that column.

An update:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611bf3f1ff80332cbb39f

After chugging down some coffee this morning (again, brought to you by the team at Bones Coffee), the 2020 Regular Season schedule is complete, pending a schedule reorder.

After that, it's all about that spring training baby! With the 2020 Regular Season schedule in the rear-view mirror, it's time to look ahead to organizing the spring training schedule.  As I completed the 162G spring training tab some time ago, we've got 2 tabs left to focus on here: 104G and 52G.

The stock spring training tabs are as follows:

• Schedule_Spring_162G has 450 spring training games
  • Schedule_Spring_104G has 330 total games
  • Schedule_Spring_52G has 180 total games.

The 2020 spring training tabs I'm looking to change are as follows:

• Schedule_Spring_162G will have 472 spring training games
  • Schedule_Spring_104G will have 352 spring training games
  • Schedule_Spring_52G will have 202 spring training games.

The idea behind updating the spring training tabs is to help the game not overlap with the regular season schedules given the early start date this year.

I've moved the thread to the Mod Previews section since it's taken a life of it's own.

This should be fun :)

What's Left:
- Spring Training 52G, 104G tabs

- Complete MiLB schedule (with assistance from @blindguy and the community if possible)

If this were a regular season, we're winding down here.

Looking at this schedule and it has line 6 a triple a team playing a double a team , line 7 has a single a team playing a triple a team. The sequence in the order cannot start with 0 for minor league schedule it has to start with 1. Just curious , the cvs file comes out of reditor how did you come across this

I used import.io to scrape all the games from the milb website and then moved the excel file from that into a sql database. I'll fix the mismatch teams since its 3 teams in charlotte and a few with "FRE" abbreviation for Frederick and Fredericksburg. 

Yep I found that  the duplicated abbreviation are a problem , I am using the drag and paste from milb to excel and then noticed there were lower a class games in that schedule as well, I can do the whole mlb schedule in the time it has taken me just to get through April

On 10/3/2020 at 13:33, Kccitystar said:

Una actualización:

giphy.gif? cid = 790b7611bf3f1ff80332cbb39f

Después de tomar un poco de café esta mañana (nuevamente, presentado por el equipo de Bones Coffee ), el horario de la temporada regular 2020 está completo, en espera de un nuevo pedido.

¡Después de eso, se trata de ese bebé de entrenamiento de primavera! Con el calendario de la temporada regular 2020 en el espejo retrovisor, es hora de mirar hacia adelante para organizar el calendario de entrenamiento de primavera. Como completé la pestaña de entrenamiento de primavera 162G hace algún tiempo, nos quedan 2 pestañas para enfocar aquí: 104G y 52G.

Las pestañas de entrenamiento de primavera son las siguientes:

• Schedule_Spring_162G tiene 450 juegos de entrenamiento de primavera
  • Schedule_Spring_104G  tiene 330 juegos en total
  • Schedule_Spring_52G tiene 180 juegos en total.

Las pestañas de entrenamiento de primavera de 2020 que estoy buscando cambiar son las siguientes:

• Schedule_Spring_162G  tendrá  472  juegos de entrenamiento de primavera
  • Schedule_Spring_104G  tendrá  352  juegos de entrenamiento de primavera
  • Schedule_Spring_52G tendrá  202  juegos de entrenamiento de primavera.

La idea detrás de actualizar las pestañas de entrenamiento de primavera es ayudar a que el juego no se superponga con los horarios de la temporada regular dada la fecha de inicio temprano de este año.

He movido el hilo a la sección Vistas previas de Mod ya que ha tomado vida propia.

Esto debería ser divertido Lo que queda: - Entrenamiento de primavera 52G, 104G pestañas :)

- Calendario completo de MiLB (con la asistencia de @blindguy  y la comunidad si es posible)

Si esta fuera una temporada regular, estamos terminando aquí.

Brother, if you change the year of the calendar, the calendar will not be seen in the game unless you edit the executable, there is where the problem is, the year should not be touched, it is my humble opinion ... Greetings

On 3/1/2020 at 11:26, Kccitystar said:

Una actualización: la
hora de inicio del juego de Indios / Gemelos el 4/6 se actualizó a la 1:10 ET (13:30 hora del juego), completando su calendario para la temporada 2020.

Lo que queda:

- horas de inicio para todos los  Dbacks, indios, exploradores Royals  y  Rays  juegos índice

- Hora de inicio del juego Yankees / Red Sox el 8/2

- Organizar horarios de inicio de horario 2018, 2019 y 2020 en orden de EST a PST (porque no desea que su juego PST 1:10 PM comience antes de su juego 1:10 EST a menos que su equipo pueda retroceder en el tiempo)

- Calendario completo de la Liga Menor (AAA, AA y A ball)

Can you give me some advice? try what you are doing first in a season and look at the calendar as soon as you open the season

If you change the year to the calendar, the calendar will not be seen, it will be empty because until they modify the executable that is the root of the game, we will be stuck in 2012, I have time working with the roster and I already know all the tricks, there is nothing I have not tried and edited ......

2 minutes ago, Guaro1379 said:

If you change the year to the calendar, the calendar will not be seen, it will be empty because until they modify the executable that is the root of the game, we will be stuck in 2012, I have time working with the roster and I already know all the tricks, there is nothing I have not tried and edited ......

I should have come to you then!

I wanted to prevent them, but I did not want to be pessimistic.

look at the problem is the executable until it is edited we will not be able to incorporate all those things that you have done, only someone who manages the hex tool correctly will be able to edit it and there is something you can do about what you least imagine. until removing the error of houston that is not seen in the american league

mira el problema es el ejecutable hasta que no se edite no podremos incoorporar todas esas cosas que usteden han hecho, solo alguien que maneje la herramienta de hexadecimales correctamente podra editarlo y hay se puede hacer de ttodo lo que menos te imaginas hasta quitar el error de houston que no se ve en la liga americana 

If you are looking for someone who handles the hex tool well, I can tell you what is the box that you have to edit in order for it to work well. The problem is knowing how to save it. What to change in a certain part of a line but nothing. Because of that small little detail we are barator, I would very much like to edit it, so my mods would take better visualization and gameplay because I could edit it at 1000%

si buscan a alguien que maneje la herramienta hexadecimal bien, yo le puedo decir cual es la casilla que se tiene que editar para que funcione bien el problema es saber guardarlo todavía no he dado como guardarlo sin que de error, es solo la fecha que hay que cambiar en cierta parte de una linea mas nada.por ese pequeño detalle tan pequeño estamos barador, a mi me gustaria mucho editarlo, asi mis mods tomarían mejor visualizacion y jugabilidad porque podría editarlo al 1000%

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

What I want someone to do in this thread is to load up a roster with the 2013 schedules and sim a few seasons with Houston and just send me a screenshot of what their schedule looks like as Houston is in the AL West

If you provide me with a roster with the 2013 schedule, I'll do the test.

An Update:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ef7aac3c14f7d15f98

The 2020 Schedules have been completed!

Spring Training has been sorted into a purely balanced schedule.

Here's what's resolved/updated/balanced out:

• 52-game seasons will have 12 spring training games for all 30 clubs, both road and at home. (180G)
  • 104-game seasons will have 22 spring training games for all 30 clubs, both road and at home. (330G)
  • 162-game seasons will have 30 spring training games for all 30 clubs, both road and at home. (450G)

What I've decided to do altogether is to just retrofit the schedules into the slots the game has included to try and resolve some lingering issues I've run into rather than add new ones to the schedule.

Unfortunately, as ambitious as this project has been, I've become fully aware of the fact that the community needs something stable to work with and something that can be built upon for years to come until we get a solid PC baseball title.

A beta version of the schedules should be available by Friday for testing on this thread. Stay tuned.

no brother the executable is the one that gives the data to the game, remember that we play on the .ROS files that file that you mention is the default file that when the game is activated plays from that IFF file and goes to .ROS notice that above where it is shaded says Data bone the executable is telling the game that all its data both date and derivatives are from 2012

no hermano el ejecutable es el que le da la data al juego, recuerda que nosotros jugamos sobre los archivos   .ROS   ese archivo que tu mensionas el el archivo por defecto que cuando se activa el juego se reproduce de ese archivo IFF y pasa a .ROS fijate que mas arriba de donde esta sombreado dice D.a.t.a osea el ejecutable le esta diciendo al juego que todas sus datas tanto fecha y derivados son del 2012

so calendars cannot change and the executable loses function if it is not in that year

por eso los calendarios no pueden cambiar y el ejecutable pierde funcion si no esta en ese año

10 minutes ago, Guaro1379 said:

no brother the executable is the one that gives the data to the game, remember that we play on the .ROS files that file that you mention is the default file that when the game is activated plays from that IFF file and goes to .ROS notice that above where it is shaded says Data bone the executable is telling the game that all its data both date and derivatives are from 2012

no hermano el ejecutable es el que le da la data al juego, recuerda que nosotros jugamos sobre los archivos   .ROS   ese archivo que tu mensionas el el archivo por defecto que cuando se activa el juego se reproduce de ese archivo IFF y pasa a .ROS fijate que mas arriba de donde esta sombreado dice D.a.t.a osea el ejecutable le esta diciendo al juego que todas sus datas tanto fecha y derivados son del 2012

so calendars cannot change and the executable loses function if it is not in that year

por eso los calendarios no pueden cambiar y el ejecutable pierde funcion si no esta en ese año

If you look at the executable, that is only metadata about the game. Its listing the release date, genre, and the game ID that's associated with it. 2K12 actually released on March 6, 2012.

Archived