Kccitystar

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

An Update:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ef7aac3c14f7d15f98

The 2020 Schedules have been completed!

Spring Training has been sorted into a purely balanced schedule.
A beta version of the schedules should be available by Friday for testing on this thread. Stay tuned.

Appreciate all the hard work @Kccitystar, this is gonna go a long way for 2K. Excited for the beta.😁

OK, fairly excited here.

Using the end of season roster from MLB 2K12, I started a new franchise and my first day is February 21, 2012, which is the first game of Spring Training in 2020. Rangers vs Royals.

Hell yeah, it works.

Just to clarify for us tech-noobs out here like me, does this mean I can play with the original roster, with no bugs and clones, and have league re-alignment built in? Can I use my own current 2012 roster?

3 minutes ago, ming said:

Just to clarify for us tech-noobs out here like me, does this mean I can play with the original roster, with no bugs and clones, and have league re-alignment built in? Can I use my own current 2012 roster?

I don't think you can use your own roster on top of this. The idea is to take the original files of MLB 2K12 nothing additional, plug in this roster, and it will update it to 2020. Schedule, Player Movement, Ratings Etc. If you wanted league realignment within your own personal roster you'd have to find a way to build it into that file. 

@Kccitystar congrats on the schedule. What's left for now, MiLB roster and generic player heads/body updates?

11 minutes ago, ming said:

Ming, my man!

If you have a 2012 roster pre-realignment, it's not as easy as moving the Astros to the AL West,  as the schedules used by the game to generate new ones have Houston in the NL Central still, so you'll get a disproportionate amount of NL games if that's your team.

Ah...oh well. I have an awesome "stock" roster that I have used and worked on for years...IT WORKS and I cant stand the clones. Thanks for all the work you guys put into these old games and, most importantly, stay well! Bad in NYC right now...

Took the stock roster and simulated my franchise a bit, to 2014.

Turns out the only schedules that change are Schedule_Minors and Schedule_Actual. Schedule_Actual will eventually contain everything in your franchise mode, it appears. So it has both your full MLB schedule, spring training AND the MiLB schedule all rolled into one

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

Ming, mi hombre!

Si tiene una pre-realineación de la lista de 2012, no es tan fácil como trasladar a los Astros al Oeste de la Liga Americana, ya que los horarios utilizados por el juego para generar nuevos tienen a Houston en la Central de la Liga Nacional todavía, por lo que obtendrá una cantidad desproporcionada de juegos de la Liga Nacional si ese es tu equipo.

haaaa I understand, if squaring the games with houston is more work because you have to reissue all the games both in the american and the national huuffff great job

An Update:

Decided to just go for it and sim with Houston. Let's ride this out:

K4KhCes.png

They're visible in the AL West column!

I've simmed a full season without issues. I'll double check Schedule_Old and Schedule_Older for any issues I might have had with the orders as it crashed some time in March 2013 (2021).

The most important thing is that because I updated the Schedule_Older and Schedule_Old tabs with Houston fully in the AL West, Houston now has an AL centric schedule for 2013 rather than an NL heavy one.

I don't know about you but I'm frickin EXCITED.

28 minutes ago, tinpanalley said:

Wait, I'm confused. The game still had Houston in the NL, but you' re ABLE to or NOT able to get them into the AL?

Vanilla MLB 2K12 had them in the NL and when simming seasons with them in Franchise Mode, all of their schedules were made up of all NL games with the occasional AL interleague play.

Updating three Schedule tabs (Old, Older and Cur) with their AL schedules from the 2013 season onward (I've imported the 2018 and 2019 season schedules) fixes the issue they have with their future schedules in Franchise mode and keeps them in the AL West permanently.

Just now, Kccitystar said:

De acuerdo, parece que puedo pasar la temporada 2020 (2012), pero 2021 (2013) se congela alrededor de marzo cuando intento simular. Maldición.

I know what the solution is

Just now, Kccitystar said:

De acuerdo, parece que puedo pasar la temporada 2020 (2012), pero 2021 (2013) se congela alrededor de marzo cuando intento simular. Maldición.

This happens when we replace a roster, the appropriate way is to give a comparison, in the option that comes out when we drag a new roster

3 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

An Update:

Decided to just go for it and sim with Houston. Let's ride this out:

K4KhCes.png

They're visible in the AL West column!

I've simmed a full season without issues. I'll double check Schedule_Old and Schedule_Older for any issues I might have had with the orders as it crashed some time in March 2013 (2021).

The most important thing is that because I updated the Schedule_Older and Schedule_Old tabs with Houston fully in the AL West, Houston now has an AL centric schedule for 2013 rather than an NL heavy one.

I don't know about you but I'm frickin EXCITED.

that happens when some dates are intertwined you must have some games at the same time repeated with the same teams check well, the game stops because two commands are the same at the same time check the games the first games on the calendar list I see that you are stop there

9 hours ago, Abner Feliciano said:

I know what the solution is

This happens when we replace a roster, the appropriate way is to give a comparison, in the option that comes out when we drag a new roster

I am using the default rosters that came with the game so there are no complications

I'm trying to figure this out.

For some reason around August in simming the 2013 season (which would be generated from the schedule_old/older/cur tabs), the game seizes up and won't let me get past 8/20. 

Usually this means something got screwed up in how the game dictates the order in how games are simmed, so now I have to do some deep diving in these tabs and figure out the order of games.

Damn it.

Once again thank you very much for everything you are doing for the mlb2k12 roster, it has been a very hard job for you, but whatever happens I know that your roster will be the best of all time. :hi::good:

It does not matter much if in the end you cannot change the date to 2020, because you cannot modify the executable file of the game, however everything you have done now to the roster is much appreciated. greetings friend  :friends:

Archived