PickleBrad's 2K20 Cyberface WIPs

picklebrad

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your newest cyberface pack looks great. Are you pasting the whole face from a photo over another face texture, or pasting one piece of the face at a time from the photo over a face texture? Just asking, cause I try to paste parts of the face one piece at a time over a face texture when I'm creating a cyberface.

10 hours ago, picklebrad said:

I think I'm getting the hang of this!

Β 

JED...I hope you don't mind me using some of your work to tweak Mr. Donaldson here. I remodeled his headshape and cloned the texture on with the new method.

DonaldsonWIP.jpg

DonaldsonWIP2.jpg

DonaldsonWIP3.jpg

You can use all my cyberfaces .... You have my permission ....

19 hours ago, picklebrad said:

I think I'm getting the hang of this!

Β 

JED...I hope you don't mind me using some of your work to tweak Mr. Donaldson here. I remodeled his headshape and cloned the texture on with the new method.

It really is a very good method, although like the previous one you have to spend several hours on PC to get a good result, and as always we depend on a good picΒ to make a good cyberface. I'm starting to try this new method with a cyberface. congratulations bro, you are doing an excellent job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

On 12/21/2019 at 2:33 AM, Bostonnico said:

It really is a very good method, although like the previous one you have to spend several hours on PC to get a good result, and as always we depend on a good picΒ to make a good cyberface. I'm starting to try this new method with a cyberface. congratulations bro, you are doing an excellent job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I am more for the old way of cyberfaces work ... It is my pleasure and relaxation to spend 10 hours for one cyberface ... It takes a little bit of passion, emotion and art work ... I admit, the tastes are different, the most important thing is that there are as many moderrs and well done cyberfaces .... Regards for everyone ..........:friends:

wow is the face of baez very real my friend, the shadow below the eyes will always have it? I see that it is created with the face would be good that it did not have it and in the game it is put,Β also will be good to create the face of Brian Anderson the Miami 3b a star player who has no yet,Β greetings

2 hours ago, Enryke86 said:

wow is the face of baez very real my friend, the shadow below the eyes will always have it? I see that it is created with the face would be good that it did not have it and in the game it is put,Β also will be good to create the face of Brian Anderson the Miami 3b a star player who has no yet,Β greetings

No. It will not have it always. Just wanted to see what it looked like on the hi res model.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:27 PM, picklebrad said:

No. It will not have it always. Just wanted to see what it looked like on the hi res model.

Hi my friends. There is only one screenshot image in the Trout.rar archive. No .iff file ?

1.thumb.png.339025fa436edfed3649b1dc4bd22c52.png

Β 

You also have a screenshot where Baez's head is wider than a hat ...

2.thumb.png.4c5113ae693cb13c44d43026ac167d46.png3.thumb.png.1921b52488ca7602d55dbf257a31f57d.png

1 hour ago, picklebrad said:

Oh ok. I will fix this. Thanks friend

One thing I wondered is if this is affected by appearances having both an CF_ID and an HS_ID as headshapes are able to be manipulated.

Β 

Maybe having a -1 to the HS_ID for Baez might do something...? IDK. Haven't worked on faces since I cut McCutchen's dreads off years back.

Archived