New "Click To Start" background

Digital_Utopia

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I finally got it to work right, so here's the first (of probably many) "click to start" background images by me :D

itworks2ng.th.jpg

It should be available in the Downloads Section sometime soon. :D

can you do a Jeter one? Maybe the image of his face after he jumped into the stands and hes all bloody. A good close up of that would be awesome.

@boulet430.

ok, I was able to find two large enough images of what you're talking about...let me know if you like either of em

jeter10wh.th.jpg

jeter21fe.th.jpg

other than that, I'm sure I could find plenty of large enough "normal" jeter pics

@AF3141

texslam2nt.th.jpg

How bout this?

@Hilltopper3339

this will have to be cropped, but what do you think?

wallpaperpujols16qt.th.jpg

Hey DU:

Awesome work there!

I'm also down for one of those Griffey's pics :D (the second one is my preferred one, so if you can make both, perfect, but if not, then no prob, either way, thanks in advance).

tolcou15,

HELL YEAH! I don't care if he's been injury-prone the last several seasons... he's still the best or at least one of the better ones and the most important thing is that NOBODY can put a ? or a * besides his numbers, as they come 100% from his natural talents and not from a syringe injection, like a lot of other so-called 'stars'.

Dude, you're a Cubs fan...how can you make a Pujols or Edmonds picture? If you're going to at least use a picture where Edmonds is running face first into a wall or something ;).

Great work on the Nomar picture too. It's much nicer then the Manny one that was there originally.

Okay...got about 4 more right out of the oven..

Edmonds

edmonds5cn.th.jpg

Griffey

griffey5jy.th.jpg

Pujols

pujols3lz.th.jpg

and Teixeiria...

tex1xf.th.jpg

I appologize if the quality isn't the higest, but the further away these source pictures are from 512x512, and he higher your resolution...the more its going to show. Basically EA takes the 512x512 image and stretches it to 800x600...(the resolution of the menus/loading screens)

I am not opposed to doing 2x CTS screens, however quality images of 1024x1024 are very hard to come by. those kinda screens are best done from multiple images.

these will be all zipped together to save time, and will be up for download as soon as they accept em..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@TribeTime26...haven't found anything usable yet...if you could help me out and come up with some pics that are as close to 512x683 as possible..or higher...I'll make make one for ya :)

@chriskey01... Yeah, I know...but when you make stuff for the community...its a cross ya gotta bear..lol however, I'm not going to be doing any CTS screens of that boombox blasting, error making, striking out, walking out, whining little princess that's on the O's now (thank god..lol)

One final note...one of the big things I'm interested in is figuring out where all those manny screens with the transitions are (main background)...so I could replace those with team/player specific pics...if I can find those, obviously the first one I do will be a cubs themed one...lol

I also plan on putting up more Cubs CTS screens...both players and composites, as well as a quick tutorial sometime in the near future..

Digital_Utopia,

Thanks for the Ken Griffey one... it looks very good, although the colors in that picture are a little washed up. I'll see if I can get a nice pick of him so that, if possible, you can make an extra one for us, Reds fans (unless your guide is out by the time I find it, hehe).

Digital_Utopia which fsh file is the CTS pic?

if you downloaded one you would find out :p lol

but seriously...the .fsh file that contains the CTS screen is 58bd.fsh in the bkgnds.big file ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be having a couple of personal projects up fairly soon including a pack of seven Cubs CTS screens (including a slightly better looking version of the Nomar one that I released earlier)

it will also include

2 Wood screens

1 Prior screen

1 Maddux screen

1 Zambrano screen

and an aditional Nomar screen

I have also found all the Manny Ramirez backgrounds used in the main screen....and am working on making a Cubs version...:D

If I do any other team "themes" for the background pics they'll probably be just standard backgrounds...I will list the files where these background pics are, and you guys can devote the time searching for good enough pictures to replace the Manny pics as close as possible like I'm doing with the Cubs one ;)

I will also release a new pack of CTS screens from other teams including

2 Derek Jeter (one batting, one fielding)

a better looking Tiexeiria screen

a Sabitha screen (however, the only good one I found is one where he's wearing the red retro jersey)

a better looking griffey Jr. screen

and one or two Oswalt screens including the one from the image Disastros

posted

Archived