New "Click To Start" background

Digital_Utopia

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok people...another productive day....lol

I have a brand new tutorial up for download on my site for creating CTS screens with enough descriptions and screenshots, to allow hopefully everybody to follow along and get it right...

Also on the site is a CTS Template in photoshop format (psd) to allow you to add that black bar/text on your screens with a minimum of difficulty

ALSO....there is a CTS screen of a certain Twins pitcher there...just in case someone doesn't want to try the new tutorial I worked so hard on...LOL

and yes....CTS Pack II (the real one) is also there...

just click the WWW button below...and when you get to my site, go to the Downloads section and go to the MVP Baseball 2005 Mods category...and happy downloading..:)

P.S. Pardon my dust...I'm still in the middle of getting it set up, but the downloads work, and are all set up..don't try to register. THAT doesn't work, but don't worry...I expect to have it fixed soon...and you don't need to register to download anyway..;)

Oops, no. Sorry H. I'm new here, didn't know there were PMs. :oops:

OH! And THANKS Digital!!! I promise, I tried and tried following your tutorial, but never got it to work. I appreciate it though.

EDIT: Well, dang. I loaded the one you made up, and lo and behold it crashed again. This is getting frustrating. Is it something with my resolution or something? Rrrrrrrr...

Whenever I try to download the template for the text, it downloads an HTML file not a photoshop file.

Ok, I zipped the photoshop file...you should be able to download it normally now...;)

Oops, no. Sorry H. I'm new here, didn't know there were PMs. Embarassed

OH! And THANKS Digital!!! I promise, I tried and tried following your tutorial, but never got it to work. I appreciate it though.

EDIT: Well, dang. I loaded the one you made up, and lo and behold it crashed again. This is getting frustrating. Is it something with my resolution or something? Rrrrrrrr...

I'm not sure what the problem is now...I know for sure that the one I made works....My suggestion is making sure either a) you're importing it into the correct bkgnds.big file... or B) get the original bkgnds.big from Compressed.zip on your first game CD...and replace the one in your data/frontend/ game folder....and try it again...

other than that I have no idea why its not working for you :(

Archived