Announcing: MLB 2022 (as of postseason) Accurate Roster/Portrait/Traits MLB & Minor Leagues Universal Update. (in progress)

Working on a complete Roster that will include all accurate rosters with portraits as of this season's postseason. 

- Accurate rosters

- Portraits

- Accurate Physical information and bio information

- Accurate traits.

- Minor League Rosters. ( expecting the community and myself for updates dynamically )

This Thread will also offer as a update center for every step of the way. Beta roster testing ( incomplete rosters with complete team by team updates ) to try out certain teams after they are complete.

- - - - - - -

Along the way I will also try out some cyber faces for players. Although that is just testing out and won't be included in the final update.

Edited by eliamvpmod
  • eliamvpmod changed the title to Announcing: MLB 2022 (as of postseason) Accurate Roster/Portrait/Traits MLB & Minor Leagues Universal Update. (in progress)
On 10/10/2021 at 8:16 AM, TorontoBJays said:

I'll help out if needed, I too would like to have a complete one, as for me I enjoy this game, wish 2k would of kept going with it.

Working on yours as well! So far so good.

Update     ver  :  .1

Atlanta Braves

Portrait complete / Information gathered.

Anywhere where I can find good info on tendencies of pitchers ? The more info the better.

I'll look as well, but maybe someone knows a great source with easy information.

On 10/11/2021 at 10:23 AM, eliamvpmod said:

Working on yours as well! So far so good.

Update     ver  :  .1

Atlanta Braves

Portrait complete / Information gathered.

Anywhere where I can find good info on tendencies of pitchers ? The more info the better.

I'll look as well, but maybe someone knows a great source with easy information.

Try this, good site with good info on repertoire, velocity etc.

pitcherlist.com