Announcing: MLB 2022 (as of postseason) Accurate Roster/Portrait/Traits MLB & Minor Leagues Universal Update. (in progress)

eliamvpmod

It is definitely a big under taking, but I am also working on a roster, so far all the swaps are done, also waiting for the player movements to be complete, will release when all teams are finalized. All the teams are done as of now, but no point releasing a roster when players are still gonna be signed or traded. I am updating my roster everyday, as I have all the time in the world to do it. 10 hrs a day at work, working on roster. Stay tuned.

The roster has been completed.

Portraits being updated.

Faces are next to be added (from the community)

On 12/2/2021 at 7:29 PM, Behindshadows said:

I think he's already stopped, seems he ran into complication, as previous roster editors have too!

Plus I read a post where he said he doesn't know how much longer he can do it.

Season is over, if he is continuing then let hope he'll be done by next season.

Never stopped, but nobody really gave input or anything so I stopped giving updates here.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 4:34 PM, eliamvpmod said:

Portraits being updated.

Never stopped, but nobody really gave input or anything so I stopped giving updates here.

This whole community has been waiting on a working roster, compatible with all the faces that have been done over the years.

If you've had a completed roster this entire time and been silent, that's not cool...we were definitely watching and keeping a close eye, but after many disappointments in the past, a lot of us were just at wait and see moments. Instead of getting our hopes up and then it never happening.

But great to see you've had a completed roster, thanks for your hard work.

Why is that not cool?  He doesn’t owe you or anyone else on this website updates on his project.

I learned long ago  not to give ANY updates on projects I have been working on because it eliminates the “Is it done yet” and “When will it be released” posts that continually show up. 

It’s his mod. He can choose to post updates or NOT post updates whenever he wants. 

5 hours ago, Jim825 said:

Why is that not cool?  He doesn’t owe you or anyone else on this website updates on his project.

I learned long ago  not to give ANY updates on projects I have been working on because it eliminates the “Is it done yet” and “When will it be released” posts that continually show up. 

It’s his mod. He can choose to post updates or NOT post updates whenever he wants. 

Never said he didn't have the right too, but I was also giving him insight on why a lot of people were not saying much!

I also praised him for what he's done! 

Guess we overlooked that part of my post, I wasn't being negative, I was just assuring him we were indeed paying attention to his mod!

I didn't overlook your positive comment at the end.  But tell me how this isn't negative:

If you've had a completed roster this entire time and been silent, that's not cool...

You're definitely being critical of him there.  If you can't see that, then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.  I've said all I am going to say on this subject and won't hijack this thread any further.

On 12/8/2021 at 6:34 AM, eliamvpmod said:

Portraits being updated.

I can help you for Portraits and faces if necessary,looking forward to trying it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, I need your help. 

If you have a spreadsheet editor , and you have a favorite team you follow and know, can you please create a file or just write it on notepad or something, with the specifications in the below picture. 

this will make it much easier for me to edit and will have way less mixups with skin tones etc. 

Im also going to use pitcher tendencies for pitchers, so each pitcher on each team will have the pitches they like with exact numbers from a pitching site that lists favorite pitches to worst pitches. 

I just dont have the time to keep looking at depth charts and i feel like im guessing since i dont know the teams very well. 

The more people we get to make a list like this will make for a good start for a roster, then tweaking will be the easiest and fun thing to do.

I will update rosters as they come here, so if you want yours to be on a new update, getting it here would get first dibs!

I also have a website where i will keep track of my updates, down to the players etc. So you can also check there as well.

WEBSITE IS ON MY PROFILE PAGE

Sports Gaming (neocities.org

5Gedw2y.png

Screenshot 2022-03-20 020326.png

Do you intend to post other people's mods on your website or will they all be your own creations? 

I am asking because there have been and currently are several examples of people taking mods they download from here and posting them without permission on other websites.  

4 hours ago, scottybilly said:

Do you intend to post other people's mods on your website or will they all be your own creations? 

I am asking because there have been and currently are several examples of people taking mods they download from here and posting them without permission on other websites.  

Good point. Well the roster will be edited by me.

The faces, portraits are a combination of modders on this site

Then website is just for me to be able to update in an organized fashion, but ill leave the faces and portraits out of it on the site download

but keep them in the official updates on mvpmods downloads.

Minor transactions to some teams like braves etc.

Rosters for below teams are 85-95 percent complete, faces and portraits are not added yet to phils and tampa

Dodgers added 75% complete

Phillies added,  25% complete 

Tampa added, 50% complete

The Base Rosters are now ALL completed.

Every team still has 1-2 spots that players that either havent been plugged in, or are not on the team yet can be put in. These spots are First name "e" Last Name "e"

The next step is correcting, heights, numbers, weight, birth locations, Throwing and Batting hands

Step 3 will be pitching tendencies , and Bat stance and pitch stanch fixing

Step 4 will be adjusting the ratings

Color correction of skin tone will be done last to avoid issues that come up while editing

• 3 weeks later...

Archived