free agent players who come out in the juice and I don't have them on my mbe roster

MVPCubans

3 hours ago, MVPCubans said:

4FE878B8-F895-4BA0-ACF4-783061BE2235.png

84CC4ED2-49D3-420A-812D-8649A7F80383.png

Okay, in answer to your actual question rather than Futurama jokes, here's the issue. You've got a photo assigned to a certain slot. This is Shane Reynolds slot in the old game. So for example, let's say this player, "John Smith" has an ID number is 894. In the default MVP game, Shane Reynolds was player ID number 894. Now that "John Smith" is no longer in MVP 22, you'll have to remove player ID number 894. 

From the look of things with the picture on the bottom, I know what Shane Reynolds looks like and that's not Shane Reynolds. So I'm thinking that you've got a phantom player ID slot that needs to be deleted. So go to the default install of MVP Baseball 2005, find out which player ID Shane Reynolds has, then go back into MVP 22 in MVPedit and delete that ID number. You can search for player ID using the MVPedit search function. Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...

I've been trying to figure out this issue for the 1988 mod, and the previous post was very helpful, thank you.

Also, I think that the juego and jugo explanation was a clever guess regarding the "juice!" :)

What I'm finding is that certain players added by the 1988 mod also show up as free agents even though they are already on a team. They all seem to be all stars, though.

It seems that if another id is created for an all star, then they are also potentially generated as a free agent??? I'm not sure how to fix this because I want to keep the all star teams intact. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding why they are appearing in the free agent list, though....

Archived