Headtrip47 MLBK22 Roster and Portraits Released!!!

headtrip47

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work, but I am having the same problem also, installed portraits with the tit, and portraits aren't showing up. Just watched the tutorial and followed the steps to no avail. It might just be my game cause I have had both the mods 2k21 and 2k22 conversions both crash out my game.

2 hours ago, Jose Carlos said:

I think the problem is that the portraits with a number greater than 10000 are not displayed, it happened to me once. I think kccity made two lists of portraits because of this problem

Nope.... 10000 is working for me fine  also the roster with no crash.

1 hour ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Sorry, I don't know how to screenshot using 2K12.   It's easy using NBA2K

Just take a camera on desktop and take a picture of it and send. Maybe you doing the wring method. Because its not crashing on me and working fine 

3 hours ago, TorontoBJays said:

Awesome work, but I am having the same problem also, installed portraits with the tit, and portraits aren't showing up. Just watched the tutorial and followed the steps to no avail. It might just be my game cause I have had both the mods 2k21 and 2k22 conversions both crash out my game.

Its not crashing on me. Maybe you are doing the wrong method of installing portraits.

3 hours ago, TorontoBJays said:

Did you download and use my roster or you using a different roster?

3 hours ago, Jose Carlos said:

I think the problem is that the portraits with a number greater than 10000 are not displayed, it happened to me once. I think kccity made two lists of portraits because of this problem

So if this is the problem then why it is working on me?

Just now, TorontoBJays said:

I don't think it is your mod, because this happens to me no matter what portraits I download or roster, maybe I am just not installing correctly. Does the TIT program have to be placed in the mlb folder?

You must download my roster also in order to make the portraits works and show ingame. This tit program i only installed it on c:program files 86x 

56 minutes ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

You're one of the lucky ones.

When running TiT for the first time it will ask you where your mlb2k10 directory is. you select your mlb2k12 directory and hit ok. Now, click the 3 dots and navigate to where you downloaded the portraits. Drill down to a team and select the portraits.zip <--DO NOT UNZIP THESE FILES. TiT reads the portraits.zip file. You have to do each team individually. You will get a confirmation when its done. Should be a split second. Then, click the 3 dots again and select the next teams portrait.zip. Rinse and repeat for the rest of the teams.  

When installing the TiT it will get flagged as a trojan by windows. You MUST allow the file in windows security console. 

1 hour ago, jbg4208 said:

When running TiT for the first time it will ask you where your mlb2k10 directory is. you select your mlb2k12 directory and hit ok. Now, click the 3 dots and navigate to where you downloaded the portraits. Drill down to a team and select the portraits.zip <--DO NOT UNZIP THESE FILES. TiT reads the portraits.zip file. You have to do each team individually. You will get a confirmation when its done. Should be a split second. Then, click the 3 dots again and select the next teams portrait.zip. Rinse and repeat for the rest of the teams.  

When installing the TiT it will get flagged as a trojan by windows. You MUST allow the file in windows security console. 

Thanks for the explanation but I did all those things except for the 3 dots.  What are you referring to by the 3 dots? I don't see them anywhere.   When I open TIT, it asks do I want to install a folder or file.  I chose folder because that's where my portrait files ( ex. Arizona DBacks folder, open then portraits file, open then 2X) are on my desktop. When I run TIT, I click folder, wait then it says it worked then goodbye. Load the game with Headtrip's roster, the portraits aren't showing up.

4 minutes ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Thanks for the explanation but I did all those things except for the 3 dots.  What are you referring to by the 3 dots?  When I open TIT, it asks do I want to install a folder or file.  I chose folder because that's where my portrait files ( ex. Arizona DBacks folder, open then portraits file, open then 2X) are on my desktop. When I run TIT, I click folder, wait then it says it worked then goodbye. Load the game with Headtrip's roster, the portraits aren't showing up.

sounds like a different version than I am running. when I open TiT this is what pops up. click the 3 dots (file search option).

The version i use is from the MLB2k Modding tools pack.

TIT 2k10.JPG

I had trouble myself but got it to work. The extra step I had to do was install TiT into my MLB2K directory as the program would pause prompting it could not find the portrait folders.

@LouisvilleLipp you have to install the TiT program not portrait installer program and use TiT,

Search Mlb2k10 downloads tools folder for the TiT download program

Use can take a screenshot via windows snapit program and save to desktop

45 minutes ago, Ritchie said:

I had trouble myself but got it to work. The extra step I had to do was install TiT into my MLB2K directory as the program would pause prompting it could not find the portrait folders.

@LouisvilleLipp you have to install the TiT program not portrait installer program and use TiT,

Search Mlb2k10 downloads tools folder for the TiT download program

Use can take a screenshot via windows snapit program and save to desktop

TIT is not in the MLB2K10 downloads section. I looked under tools and editors.

Just now, LouisvilleLipp said:

Thanks, got a question. I've got the Braves, Dbacks, Orioles, RedSox, and Cubs portrait folders on my desktop. I should be able to install them from that location right?

Then open the TiT program, browse the folder first braves,you will see inside portrait.zip. click it and hit start

Just now, headtrip47 said:

Then open the TiT program, browse the folder first braves,you will see inside portrait.zip. click it and hit start

IMG20220512161905.jpg

1. Part1.zip, extract this to desktop or other locations on your computer.

2. After you extract you will see folders with team names chicago cubs etc.....

3. Launch Tit and browse the folder, for ex. Chicago cubs folder, open it and you will see the portrait.zip.. click that and hit start...

Archived