Bloom Mod

Mickmackhomer

Hi I've just joined MVP mods. Thanks for letting me in.

After joining I've tried to download the HDR bloom Mod for MVP baseball 2005. But when I press the green download button nothing happens.

Is the link broken or as the mod been removed?

Maybe it's because I've just joined or is it because I'm trying to do it on my mobile Cell phone and that Google Chrome browser?

Any help and advise would be appreciated as I would love this mod for my original game.

Thanks 👍

16 minutes ago, GoRedSox34 said:

why does every single thing have to be turned into a political statement

It isn't..... maybe you just only pay attention to the ones that seem to ... and maybe can't take a joke.

3 hours ago, GoRedSox34 said:

why does every single thing have to be turned into a political statement

You're right. There was no reason why that former president had to be mentioned here and I don't see any way of it being a joke. The guy made a mistake trying to download the mod on his phone and if he wants to use the Google Chrome browser then so be it.

I'm locking this now not because of you GRS34 but because I don't want to read any of his smart ass "can't-take-a-joke" comments that are sure to follow.

Enjoy watching the game tonight. I mean, you know not really. You know what I mean. 👍

31 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

And I’m unlocking it because while I am as anti-Trump as they get, what Gordo said was pretty mild and shouldn’t have offended anybody. 

Ok Jim, fine. Was it mild as compared to other comments about that guy? Probably you are right. But just the mention of that name can and has caused a fuss not only in here but all over other internet forums and social media sites. 

I still fail to see what a question about the Bloom mod would make anyone mention his name. 

But that's that.

Archived