Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:alright: Dude... Don't sweat the rating system. I don't think people are looking for portrait files based on ratings. If they do, they aren't "our people". We come to you because of your work. Your work has it's own reputation. I would download your stuff, basically because of its totallity.

Heh, Thanks,

Don't worry, I don't take the ratings system to heart, just I was a little miffed at the time being 'blamed' for a problem that was caused by the user's own system configuration.

:loser: What kind of moronicity does it take to not understand my comment in its totallity. I swear...the level of intelligence at this site is quite piteous. ...Back off man... I'm a WORDsmith!!!!! :doh:

it is a word, but i believe it is "totality" :) so if you're gonna make up words, thats great... but dont bum off the ones we already have :)

it is a word, but i believe it is "totality" :) so if you're gonna make up words, thats great... but dont bum off the ones we already have :)

DON'T as in contraction.......This thread has officially gone to helll. Somebody please llock thiss thrread.+

DON'T as in contraction.......This thread has officially gone to helll. Somebody please llock thiss thrread.+

1. Where'd you learn to spell/type?

2. Who the hell are you to order someone lock Hory's thread? If there's anyone who sent this thread to hell, it's probably you.

Well, let me add bama to the list of people who can't read humor into the post. Let me write this out clearly, for the people looking to lash out at something that has nothing to do with them. I T W A S A J O K E . I learned how to spell at a private prep school of 12 years. Now, I answered your questions in reverse order, with the realization that this will totally melt you down. It is now your turn to lash back at me, so that we may prove how infantile we can really be.

Hey Hory, I have one quick question, when you finsih all the teams and release the one total portrait.big, are you going to update all the transactions that have occured. Its really no big deal if you don't . I know its more work and you've done enough as it is. I'm just curious.

Hey Hory, I have one quick question, when you finsih all the teams and release the one total portrait.big, are you going to update all the transactions that have occured. Its really no big deal if you don't . I know its more work and you've done enough as it is. I'm just curious.

No. I can't be bothered.

However if anyone sends or posts photoshopped hi-res pictures I'll use them.

The Orioles update is complete and now available for download.

As always, your work is very much appreciated, Hory. I know you, as many of us, have a lot going on in your life, and for you to put out such high-quality material is appreciated by us all. Thanks, boss. I wonder which team is next on the list (since there's only 3 teams left, heh :lol: )

The Dynasty

I wonder which team is next on the list

Page 53...

The Twins set is now available for download,

Just six teams to go now,

The MLB-leading Tigers will be next.

(I never thought I'd be saying that)

The last three teams I will do are the Redsox, Indians and Jays, if you can't wait for those, Kamasutra & fred13 have Jays portrait updates available on the site, redsx2434 has Indian and Redsox updates too.

Hory can you please make sure and do the following if you can

1. Jered Weaver on Angels (not AAA)

2. Joel Zumaya on Tigers (Not AAA)

3. Jeff Weaver on Cardinals

4. Mike Adams on Indians

5. Scott Saurbeck on the A's

6. Kenji Johihima on the Mariners

7. Michael Pelfrey and Henry Owens on the Mets.

THNX

Hory, thanks for the time & effort you put into this. It's much appreciated. Glad the O's pictures are here! Just one thing I noticed Kurt Birkins listed twice in the MLB roster.

1091 Kurt Birkins 2x 2006

6138 Kurt Birkins 2x 2006Bowie

Archived