Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

OK,

The 'Complete Set' is available for download, it includes all 30 portrait sets plus 199 new or updated portraits

which includes some updated hats for traded players

Thanks to everyone involved with this project, especially Zach for doing many portraits for this set in the last few weeks.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Each time I extract it, I get an error massage:

! C:ProgramfilerEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datafrontendTP20062[1].0CompleteSet.rar: CRC failed in portrait.big. The file is corrupt

! C:ProgramfilerEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datafrontendTP20062[1].0CompleteSet.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Does anyone know what this is?

i tried to download a few times then the message says:

File is not available for download

A broken mirror report has been filed. You can try selecting a different mirror.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

i tried to download a few times then the message says:

File is not available for download

A broken mirror report has been filed. You can try selecting a different mirror.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The same thing happens to me.

Hmm, I wonder if this has anything to do with the notice at the top of the front page that says

Downloads disabled until further notice

We're having some serious issues with the downloads section at the moment. I have no idea what's going on but we're really getting slammed as far as bandwidth goes. This is completely maxing out the port and bringing the server to it's knees. I hope to find a reasonable solution very soon.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Well if the note was there before the downloads went down...then its not a problem because you were told.

I didn't make myself clear, it said there was a broken mirror when I tried to download the Total Portraits 2006 mod before the downloads were down

I didn't make myself clear, it said there was a broken mirror when I tried to download the Total Portraits 2006 mod before the downloads were down

Yes. and note on the front page says

We're having some serious issues with the downloads section at the moment. I have no idea what's going on but we're really getting slammed as far as bandwidth goes.

That is why the downloads are down and you and other are getting incomplete/corrupt files etc....

Archived