Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I was under the impression that you were still doing the 07 Pressbox photos, and that would be the end. I was thinking we could split them AL/NL or something.

I plan on continuing the TP legacy by doing the 07 Pressbox photos for each team come February or whenever they're released.

Hmm, I was under the impression that you were still doing the 07 Pressbox photos, and that would be the end. I was thinking we could split them AL/NL or something.

I plan on continuing the TP legacy by doing the 07 Pressbox photos for each team come February or whenever they're released.

i can cover the red sox if needed

Nah, I said I was done once MVP 07 was finished,

I was expecting that to be well before the end of February...

Nah, I said I was done once MVP 07 was finished,

So I need to drag this out until like 2010 then just to keep you around :)

Don't let MarkB run you off, he almost ran me off last year at this time, it's just what he does, I think it give him joy or something but don't give him the satisfaction

So I need to drag this out until like 2010 then just to keep you around :)

Don't let MarkB run you off, he almost ran me off last year at this time, it's just what he does, I think it give him joy or something but don't give him the satisfaction

It's nothing to do with that jackass and his psycho buddy, though if they want to think that they are welcome.

I just know I won't have time to do the 2007 portraits later this year anyway & I'd rather do more interesting modding like the 94 project & some audio things.

throw my name into the mix if you need additional help. i can always start with seattle, or whatever you need.

Thank you so much for your time Hory. This game just wouldn't be the same without you!

No one can argue with that. Hory's work on these portraits have been wonderful. Each photo he has used is a quality photo and it has made each team pack and also the entire Mvp 2006 mod look better. The portraits provided from EA do not compare with his work.

• 4 weeks later...

These are the portrait sets done so far, the plan is to do every team's mlb roster first then go over them again to add in minor leaguers.

Once that's done a portrait.big file will be released so all the portraits can be installed in one download, However that is still some time away.

These are the portrait sets done so far, the plan is to do every team's mlb roster first then go over them again to add in minor leaguers.

Once that's done a portrait.big file will be released so all the portraits can be installed in one download, However that is still some time away.

A updated version of Total Portraits FINAL has been uploaded, this portrait.big is what will be included in MVP 07 (out shortly)

If you are planning to download MVP 07 you do not need to download this

The difference between this version and that released at the end of December is 75 new or edited portraits.

The 75 portraits are attached to this post on eamods.com if you have the previous portrait.big you may prefer to own download a 3mb file rather than a 175mb file all over again.

They can be easily installed using krawhitham's installer thingy.

Also, as was mentioned earlier, kgbaseball will kindly be taking over the Total Portraits 2007 project for the new season as I simply will not have the time.

There will be no drop off in quality as kgbaseball is already responsible for a large portion of the work included in the current version of Total Portraits.

So again, thanks to kgbaseball for carrying on with this project and I hope all the people who download the set now and in the future will thank him for the work he has done and has ahead of him.

• 1 month later...

No you will not be.

You are welcome to contribute portraits to him or whatever,

but kgbaseball is the only person allowed to compile and release portraits using the total portraits name.

Archived