Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are good, but you are planning to do an all-inclusive mod with all the teams?

Yep. Check back later tonight.

Also, what ever happened with the players who hadn't been on a roster before and didn't have hi-res photos?

They're still not showing, so for now, there's nothing I can do. Once (if) they show up, you can bet on me updating all the team sets.

Excellent work KG. I am beginning to wonder if you know how to stop time or drastically slow it down because you get more out of a 24 hour day production wise than I could ever imagine.

One quick note, regarding the Phils release...So far (I've only checked the ML guys) but Jayson Werth's new photo isn't showing up.

Keep on keepin' on KG. Love everything you do. I remember when you were just a wee-little noob at this site. My how you have grown, and far surpassed me might I add!

Alright, the "Total Portraits 2007 Spring Training Edition" is uploaded and ready to go. Included are many, many new/updated portraits. It's just short of 200mb, so brace yourselves. Enjoy.

You can thank everyone who's taken part in this incredible project by donating to EAmods.com or MVPmods.com. Thank you.

Where are these hi-res pictures coming from? I know you didn't get to everyone on the 40-man yet but there's a couple I'd like to do myself in the meantime. All I can find are the tiny 90x135 for these newest photos.

One quick note, regarding the Tportraits07 release...So far (I've only checked the MLB) but some players new photos are not showing up.

here is the list: jason La rue(now with kc)

aaron Boone(now with florida)

brian Lawrence(now with colorado)

rafael Soriano (now with atlanta)

kip Wells (now with st louis)

tony Clark (arizona)is wearing the former model of cap

akinori Iwamura(tampa) is wearing a japanese cap( maybe his portrait hasn't been updated yet in the mlb photo box)

Once again thank you kg !

Archived