Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Total Portraits 2006 FINAL will be out sometime around Christmas,

it will be released on eamods.com and mvpmods, assuming I am not banned again.

It will include all the portraits in the 2.0 edition plus hundreds of portraits from kgbaseball's portrait sets and many others

It will include new portraits for traded players, free agent signings and new managers

At last count there are over 500 new portraits added and over 600 improved portraits.

It you have any portraits you want to add to the set before it's release, please post them below or in the official thread on eamods.

• 3 weeks later...

If you haven't already noticed Total Portraits 2006 FINAL is now available for download here

The portraits.big file contains all the portraits from the Total Portraits 2006 set plus all of kgbaseball's roster & transaction portraits along with various other portrait updates as of 12/31/2006.

The set includes updated portraits for several traded players and free agent signings.

Feel free to use this thread say thank you to myself, kgbaseball & the other modders for spending countless hours making this set possible.

I am officially done with making portraits for this game now.

So if someone could remove the Total Portraits thing from under my name that would be great, perhaps you could replace it with "the biggest jerk this site has ever come across" :smile:

well, now most of what will need updated will just be the transactions, right?

edit: hopefully, if you dont mind, someone could continue the project, as its a great one...

id help if no one else is just dying to do it.. :)

The set has kgbaseball's recent transaction portraits in it plus others that were posted on the site recently, as well some others that weren't like the Zito & Kei Igawa I did.

Basically this set will tide you over until kgbaseball or someone else does the 2007 headshots in March & April.

Great work, man!

I have compiled a list of the more important players you may have missed. I'm assuming you want to know which players you might have missed.

Daisuke Matsuzaka

I am not sure because my rosters don't have them, but Kei Igawa, Hideki Okajima, and Akinori Iwamura might be missing pics.

Rod Barajas - Phillies

Jose Vidro - Mariners

Brendan Donnely - Red Sox

Marcus Giles - Padres

LaTroy Hawkins - Rockies

Aaron Boone - Florida

Aubrey Huff - Orioles

Runelvys Hernandez - Boston

Chris Snelling - Washington

Guillermo Quiroz - Texas

Emiliano Fruto - Washington

Edgardo Alfonzo - Mets

Wes Helms - Philadelphia

Kelly Stinnett - Mets

Brian Bruney - Yankees

Aaron Guiel - Yankees

D'Angelo Jimenez - A's

C. J. Henry - Phillies

Josh Bard - Padres

J. P. Howell - Devil Rays

John Danks - White Sox

Nook Logan - Washington

Carlos Pena - Boston

Updated Dustin Pedroia portrait

George Kottaras - Boston

Matt Thornton - White Sox

Kevin Kouzmanoff - Padres

Updated Zach Miner

Juan Miranda - Yankees

Edit: Just saw you are done, where can we go for new total portraits?

Er, that's great, but I never said every recently traded player or signed has an updated portrait in the .big file.

Those Japanese players do have portraits, they appear when used with kgbaseball's rosters.

And for your list anyway, Aaron Guiel got cut by the Yankees, I specifically removed his Yankee portrait cos it looked weird.

But yes, a couple of those like Bruney & Jimenez must have been left out by mistake.

Edit: Just saw you are done, where can we go for new total portraits?

kgbaseball or someone else will probably do the 2007 headshots in March & April I guess.

You can also add Juan Miranda-NYY to your list of players needing a portrait too.

kgbaseball or someone else will probably do the 2007 headshots in March & April I guess.

You can also add Juan Miranda-NYY to your list of players needing a portrait too.

Phew, for a moment there I thought that these were the last portraits I would be getting. My computer doesn't let me install them myself.

Excellent job man, you will be missed.

Archived