Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So just like I did with Joe Smith? Open the portrait.big then add those two .fsh files? No exporting and whatever else you were referring to a couple post back? Also the file name is desktop? are the two .fsh files located in the .rar?

This is the same process right as Joe Smith? I just make real sure I do it right even though I do have backups on DVD..I;m just real careful to do it right..:)

Certainly. They would be a slight inconvenience because I would have to give everyone that doesn't have a portrait one of 2 IDs that would give them the logo. That could mess with audio as well since the announcer's call out names based on the player ID number.

I'm glad you're enjoying them. There will be another updated a few weeks after the season starts to update many of the minor league portraits.

I'll consider doing the logo thing. I just have to ask a certain modder a few questions to see if it'll work or not.

KG, nice Pena update. Do you happen to have Lillibridge's for the Braves? I believe in game he has a Pittsburgh cap on..A nice one like the Pena would be great!! I can't sleep so here I am...sorry if I made a error on the Lillibridge pic..I could be wrong...but I'm pretty sure.

Hey Kg and Hory,

About two years ago I started with a project that incorporated the players picture. In the background I inserted a custom background that was made by myself and then made a blank alpha pic. I think UncleMo may remember as well but I recieved somevery strong reviews, but thought as a sort of impedence to Hory's amazig project. If you are interested, I maybe able to dig around in my computer to find an example.

GO

Archived