Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of guys that don't have the big Pressbox pictures yet, but should be on the MLB team. The picture quality was lacking, so they're only 1x.

Brandon Morrow, 7030:

untitled1xv6.jpg

Jared Burton, 6956:

untitled1rr8.jpg

Ed Campusano, 9450:

untitled1dv5.jpg

Joakim Soria, 6672:

untitled1xp3.jpg

Jim Ed Warden (returned to Cleveland today), 6431:

untitled1is3.jpg

Ben Zobrist, 8038:

untitled1sl5.jpg

Levale Speigner, 6766:

untitled1cs6.jpg

Matt Chico, 2751:

untitled1ae4.jpg

Ok i see it now. Thanks. So i was wondering, with the big total portraits 2007 ST edition, do i need to download each individual team's 2007 total portraits or does is this big one all 30 teams' 2007 total portraits lumped into one plus more?

Ok i see it now. Thanks. So i was wondering, with the big total portraits 2007 ST edition, do i need to download each individual team's 2007 total portraits or does is this big one all 30 teams' 2007 total portraits lumped into one plus more?

They're all included. The team sets are just for people that like to keep their own portrait.big in case they have any of their own portraits or their own numbering system for their portraits.

• 3 weeks later...

I installed Total Portraits and for some reason when it shows certain people (Kei Igawa, Delmon Young, a few others I don't remember) their portrait is a blank square and then the computer freezes. And I wanna reinstall Total Portraits but I can't download it from EA Mods because when the download starts it says 0% and does nothing.

EDIT: I also have the file itself on my computer but when I try to install that it says "Unexpected end of archive." It's a corrupt file.

For Durbin, here's what I did.

Take his Pressbox (of him on the Twins) and paste it into Photoshop. Crop it like shown, but don't resize it.

Find a player on the Phillies who is wearing his hat similar to Durbin (straight on, pointed a bit upwards). In this case, Cole Hamels fit the bill. So copy Hamels' picture and paste it into Photoshop. Crop just the area around his hat, then use the marquee tool to select everything except for the hat, then delete it all, leaving just the hat remaining. I had to resize Hamels' hat just a bit; Durbin's picture was a little bigger, so I had to resize to fit his head.

The hat isn't going to fit perfectly, so Edit-Transform-Warp will do the trick; just reshape the hat a little bit so you can't see Durbin's Twins hat anymore. If any edges of the Twins hat are showing, select the background, and use the smudge tool at 100% to make them disappear.

Do the same thing for the uniform; just crop it from a player, resize if necessary, and warp it to fit.

Then you can merge all levels, and proceed as if it were a normal portrait. Make the alpha, etc., and you're done.

I installed Total Portraits and for some reason when it shows certain people (Kei Igawa, Delmon Young, a few others I don't remember) their portrait is a blank square and then the computer freezes. And I wanna reinstall Total Portraits but I can't download it from EA Mods because when the download starts it says 0% and does nothing.

EDIT: I also have the file itself on my computer but when I try to install that it says "Unexpected end of archive." It's a corrupt file.

Sounds like a corrupt file to me. You'll have to redownload. That's the only logical explanation, as Delmon and Igawa work fine for me.

Archived