Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

New version up.

It includes hundreds of new portraits for the 2007 season.

Enjoy!

Nice! Thanks kg! One question though.. Is this new version compatible with UR 8.2 Plus? I've already started my dynasty, so there's no updating of the rosters for me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KG,

I'm getting an error on 0615.fsh and the installer quits on me. Any suggestions? Also, none of my portraits are showing up in MVPedit but they all show up in the game. Is that a big deal that could cause me problems? Thanks. Can't wait to get this fixed!

Any chance for a better Roger Clemens portrait? He looks like he needs to hit the tanning booth.

mvp07clemens2hk2.png

Using the other portrait that I downloaded looks a little better to me colorwise, still great job on the update none the less.

mvp07clemens2auh7.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Could anyone create updated portraits for these Tigers:

Tim Byrdak

Mike Rabelo

Yorman Bazardo

Eulogio De La Cruz

Jose Capellan

Aquilino Lopez

Timo Perez

All of these guys have been on the roster at least once this year. Over at Detroittigers.com under their roster, each of these guys have pics in their Tiger Uni's so these portraits are available.

Again, could someone please do these or at least some?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

SESbb30, simply put, it did not install the Total Portraits mod. What do you want me to say?

I have installed all of Frank's portraits via TiT and it works perfect. I have installed Ultimate Rosters and the new Dodgers stadium with TiT and it did the job just fine.

I don't know why it hasn't installed every portrait with the first Total Portraits. Most of the D-Backs still have the purple/teal caps and Sosa and Schoeneweis on the Mets do not have the Mets caps.

Archived