Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for these updated pics! On a side note, kg, i was wondering could u please upload the pictures that were not included in the individual team packs but are in the spring training edition as a seperate download that way I don't have to redownload everything again? Thanks again.

MLB pressbox.

Thanks, found it now... I don't get why people would try to make this a secret.

Many of the photos don't work though, they just appear as broken links and empty .jpgs... Any idea why this is? Have a few always been broken on their end?

I mean many of them have broken links for even the headshots... For example, Ben Zobrist the starting SS for Tampa - If you click on his name there will be a broken image box and a link to the full size image. If I attempt to download the full-size, it's an empty file and if you just click on it it'll bring you to a Forbidden page, yes.

The reason those 2 players now have black boxes is because they were duplicates in the player ID system, and their numbers needed to be changed. Replacing them without making a whole new .fsh file causes the black box. I'll fix them shortly.

I fixed those 2 portraits. If you run into other players like that, it's an easy fix. Export them from the portrait.big using EAGraph to your desktop. Go in MVPEdit to the player, click on his picture, "Delete FSH", and then click on the player again when the "no picture found" comes up. Replace the 2 .bmps with the ones you exported out of the .fsh file, and you'll be all set.

Archived