Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

Hory I know we don't really agree on anything at all (and yes, just about everything) but you are very talented at this kinda of thing and it's sad to see you won't be working much on this anymore. The work you have done is greatly appreciated and I'm sure I speak for more than just myself when I say this.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got 19 of 30 teams done so far, excluding the restricted photos that haven't been updated yet. If they aren't updated before I finish all 30 teams, I'll update all the team's portrait packs, and when the restricted photos are updated, they'll be included in TP 2007 Final.

It all depends on if and when these untitled1vf3.gif

are updated. This is what I mean by restricted photos. They appear only with players that have not had a Pressbox before. I can't imagine them being restricted forever, so if they start appearing before I finish all 30 teams, they'll be included in each single team's pack. If not, they'll be in the TP final (the download with just the portrait.big) Either way, there's going to be 2 kinds of downloads: 1) single teams, and 2)updated portrait.big.

• 2 weeks later...

The Nationals, Angels, and A's are ready for download over at EAmods.com. Go check them out. They include an installer for each team. Let me know how you like them!

I will continue uploading all the other teams today.

The FINAL portrait.big file will be uploaded after all the separate teams are done. It will include hundreds of new portraits (not including the team sets), so definitely check that out later.

yea...i cant register at EAMods....says there is some error....so i dunno how to get the portraits.....

and for the rosters that work....i havnt downloaded any new roster...the one im using now is ultimate rosters 8.1 ..... so i dunno if theres rookies on mine...like the reds josh hamilton....i kno hes not on it...

Archived