Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Hory, i'm just reading this thread for the first time so please excuse me if this question has already been covered :oops: but am i reading this right there's going to be one BIG update coming updating all the teams you've (done a great job) already made portraits for ??? Thanks !!!

Sweet, just in time :)

I'll be uploading a portrait.big file shortly which has all 30 2006 sets plus around 200 updated or new portraits.

Im working on Widger as Im typing, if you want to wait a few minutes, I might be able to get it done. Its cool if its not needed.

I've finished uploading it now, I just have to wait for an admin to move it somewhere on the server

Sorry Hory, after that small maintenance on this site, I forgot bout the Widger Portrait. Glad you uploaded it up though. Sorry again. :oops:

Heres the SS of it: (It'll be on the site for anyone who wants it)

widgewd5.png

Sorry Hory, after that small maintenance on this site, I forgot bout the Widger Portrait. Glad you uploaded it up though. Sorry again. :oops:

No problem, people can always install the Widger portrait afterwards

Given that it's late now, Trues probably won't have a chance to put it in the right place on the server until morning

So the set probably won't be available for download until I do the description tomorrow morning my time - around 5pm ET

Archived