Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Twins set is now available for download,

Just six teams to go now,

The MLB-leading Tigers will be next.

(I never thought I'd be saying that)

The last three teams I will do are the Redsox, Indians and Jays, if you can't wait for those, Kamasutra & fred13 have Jays portrait updates available on the site, redsx2434 has Indian and Redsox updates too.

I had no problem with downloading/installing it.. re-download it again and try again

I already did that and still gave me the same message, any ways it's only one portrait that I get to miss on but he's only a minor leaguer (1694 is a AAA player).

I already did that and still gave me the same message, any ways it's only one portrait that I get to miss on but he's only a minor leaguer (1694 is a AAA player).

Thanks for giving the set a 2/5 rating because of your problems downloading it.

I appreciate it.

Thanks for giving the set a 2/5 rating because of your problems downloading it.

I appreciate it.

Sorry, I should've given you a higher rating. If I had a chance to edit the rating it'd be a 4.5/5 and I'm not just saying this because you're unhappy with the rating. The portraits were great other than portrait 1694, which for some reason was corrupted but that could just be me :wall: :oops:

Is there are specific reason why you're doing the Jays last?

I'm sorry I didn't realise I was a paid employee and had to justify my work.

Those 3 teams are last because they already have some sort of portrait set already by others.

The Royals and the Os don't.

Sorry, I should've given you a higher rating. If I had a chance to edit the rating it'd be a 4.5/5 and I'm not just saying this because you're unhappy with the rating. The portraits were great other than portrait 1694, which for some reason was corrupted but that could just be me :wall: :oops:

The download review system is not to be used tor technical support. That's what this thread is for.

The problem you are experiencing is just like 99% of all problems people have with game mods on this site.

User Error.

Download the newest winRAR, ty had the same problem with some of my RAR files I sent him

:alright: Dude... Don't sweat the rating system. I don't think people are looking for portrait files based on ratings. If they do, they aren't "our people". We come to you because of your work. Your work has it's own reputation. I would download your stuff, basically because of its totallity.

Archived