Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indians, Mets, Braves, Phillies, White Sox, Tigers, Twins, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Astros, Padres, etc....

they'll all be done eventually people, so let's just be patient and really make sure that the Indians are up next ;)

reds have been done too i think...how bout the O's or the red sox

I think KG meant that as a joke. As in stop telling Hory what to do. He'll get to all of them eventually. Just be patient and beleive me its worth it.

I think KG meant that as a joke. As in stop telling Hory what to do. He'll get to all of them eventually. Just be patient and beleive me its worth it.

You got it! ;) Although I'm not surprised some of these people thought I was being serious...

what roster files, models.big and etc. are you guys using because whenever i install the portraits my game crashes just before the first pitch. When I replace my portraits.big to the original it works fine. I have roster 6.5 with big shmooz latest models with mosers unis. I need some help as to why it crashing. thanks

Yea I suck at em, I finally figured out how to make portraits and just fooled around alittle bit and even doing them 2x, they still arn't as nice and clear as Horys, and I am using the pressbox pictures.

Makes me realize how much work these are and much props to Hory

Seattle Mariners 2.0 is now complete and available for download....
Thanks.

Ii got a question about the Padres set if you don't mind. Did you mean to cut out Khalil Greene's hair in the back on his alpha? I was noticed you can't see his hair in the back during the game so I checked the alpha and it didn't have it either. Just wondering.

Thanks for the portraits. :)

Thanks.

Ii got a question about the Padres set if you don't mind. Did you mean to cut out Khalil Greene's hair in the back on his alpha? I was noticed you can't see his hair in the back during the game so I checked the alpha and it didn't have it either. Just wondering.

Thanks for the portraits. :)

Yea, I decided to just 'chop' any hair sticking out from under the hat

It's just much faster as it takes a few minutes to get straggly hair to look right with the alpha and when you're trying to do all 30 teams in the space of a few weeks you need all the shortcuts you can get

I might redo him for a later 2.1 version though

Archived