Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

Sorry for a newbie post, but I've been searching the thread for hours with no luck...

I want to install some of the true portrait files (Red Sox 1.2, Braves 1.1, etc) but there is only a .rar file, no .exe file I can find (the "installer" program that I thought I read was attached in most of the downloads?) to install the files. Can someone walk a newbie idiot through this process.

Thanks to Hory and everyone who's worked so hard on these files!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, work has started on the Total Portraits 2006 update, I had planned Cubs and Reds to be the first teams updated,

but as the D-Rays and Brewers are the first to have good source images available they'll be the first to have portraits - Both are nearly finished

Just waiting for updates on another 5 or 6 player pics with 06 versions and then I'll release them both

Ok, work has started on the Total Portraits 2006 update, I had planned Cubs and Reds to be the first teams updated,

but as the D-Rays and Brewers are the first to have good source images available they'll be the first to have portraits - Both are nearly finished

Just waiting for updates on another 5 or 6 player pics with 06 versions and then I'll release them both

yeah :party1:

finally mlb releases the pics

THANK YOU, HORY

Archived