Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am having a problem using the auto installer for all the Total Portraits. It gets to the DOS window and runs one line then closes, going back to the summary window saying the install is complete. But it is not!

What might be happening here? Is it a virus program conflict maybe. I use ZoneAlarm security suite version 6. I tried installing with it turned off and no go, same thing.

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks for the quick reply Hory.

What files should I check for the read only issue?

It actually worked for me back about a month or so ago when I installed all the ones at that time. But then I reinstalled the game forgetting to save the portraits file and now I have the problem I mentioned above.

Is it a pain in the butt to install them manually?

I have a very high speed cable connection. Maybe I could download the updated portrait file from someone and just plug it into the game files.

By the way, I need to get the Angels too when you get it done.

Thanks again.

Some of the low quality portraits in the cardinals minors were annoying me so I updated them and have just uploaded St Louis Cardinals version 1.2

The next portrait updates will be released in a few days

I wasn't kidding when I said they needed to updated

Nice work as usual, Hory...keep'em coming!

Well, Yankee4Life who is apparently a moderator of this site, has told me to quit the site. He is now deleting my posts and has disabled my avatar.

I don't especially want to leave, I would like to finish my portrait set.

But just so you know, if me and my mvp mods suddenly disappear from the site you know who is the likely culprit.

btw, indians set should be done tomorrow.

I for one would like Hory to stay! I love having portraits in the game, and no one does it better than Hory.

Keep Hory here! Keep Hory here!

And I agree with you 100%. He does a great job on these portraits and I don't want him going anywhere. At the same time, you have no idea what he is doing behind the scenes. That's all I will say.

And I agree with you 100%. He does a great job on these portraits and I don't want him going anywhere. At the same time, you have no idea what he is doing behind the scenes. That's all I will say.

give him another chance- he does contribute a lot to the site.

I have no clue what is going on behind the scenes, but I have seen no problems in the forums and a ton of great mods coming out of Hory. It would be a huge loss to this group if he were gone.

He's not going anywhere. His mods and his work are fantastic and they are a huge part of the site.

All is well in MVPmods land, once again.

And is it just me, or should we make a forum here called, "The Insider," where Pat O'Brien writes topics on all the 'behind the scenes' activities of the MVPmods celebrities and modders?

Lord knows we don't want Mark McGrath and the extra crew reporting on that kinda stuff ...

Archived