Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

Ok, just waiting for the installer for the Brewers setto be made, then that will be uploaded.

The upcoming Texas portrait set is overall the best quality yet as all the Rangers affiliates have excellent player photos. so yay for that.

Also, Krawhitham has started converting all the Total Portraits sets to Xbox, they are available at http://www.mvplanet.com/

Please do not contact me about the XBox versions of Total Portraits as I know nothing about it. There is a thread in the Consoles forum if you have questions about them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, just waiting for the installer for the Brewers setto be made, then that will be uploaded.

The upcoming Texas portrait set is overall the best quality yet as all the Rangers affiliates have excellent player photos. so yay for that.

Also, Krawhitham has started converting all the Total Portraits sets to Xbox, they are available at http://www.mvplanet.com/

Please do not contact me about the XBox versions of Total Portraits as I know nothing about it. There is a thread in the Consoles forum if you have questions about them.

Are you going to be able to have a Phil Nevin Rangers portrait in that one too?

ph_119732.jpg

Due to "changes" in this site, the likelihood of me being banned quitting or being removed from mvpmods within the next few days is quite high.

If the unthinkable does happen and my mods and I are banned from mvpmods I will try to make the PC versions of Total Audio and Total Portraits available on mvplanet (if kraw allows it).

Hopefully that won't happen though.

Yes any portraits will be appreciated, if they aren't in a marlins cap, the minor league affilate is the next best thing.

Bear in mind if the player has a pic on mlb.com I probably already have a good quality picture, but send in what you have and I'll sort through them.

post them here or email them to TotalMVP05@gmail.com

Thank you muchly.

Due to "changes" in this site, the likelihood of me being banned quitting or being removed from mvpmods within the next few days is quite high.

If the unthinkable does happen and my mods and I are banned from mvpmods I will try to make the PC versions of Total Audio and Total Portraits available on mvplanet (if kraw allows it).

Hopefully that won't happen though.

I am afraid to ask... but what do you mean? Why would you be banned?

It's probably better if I don't say anything :)

Anyway, Milwaukee Brewers 1.1 has been uploaded

100 portraits missing only 4 guys from Ultimate Rosters 2.4

The small Seattle Mariners update with new trade portraits will be out next

It's probably better if I don't say anything :)

Anyway, Milwaukee Brewers 1.1 has been uploaded

100 portraits missing only 4 guys from Ultimate Rosters 2.4

Ok... I wish you the best, you know I think you're cool....

As far as the portraits... I downloaded them (as usual) Thanks.

big shmooz, I Shmooz I Just want to thx you for your Roster and Model you made nice job. I Just want to known what are the version of the latest update for Roster and Model. and why arron small is not in the Yankees franchise Thx and continue your good work !

Texas Rangers 1.1 has been uploaded, 101 portraits in this set, missing just 3 guys from Ultimate Rosters

Not sure yet which team is next to recieve the next big update, possibly the Dodgers..

A small Yankees update is on the way thanks to MarkB sending some player photos for me to use.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I appreciate that my work is appreciated :)

I do plan on doing the Mets, Tigers, Reds etc at some stage - but I don't know when - by my count there are 12 teams that still need the full update treatment and they all will be done, the Dodgers and Twins (thanks to voodoo_daddy) are next however.

Archived