Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

Thank you for the help. O may try this in the future but as I am not home, I can't do this now (I am staying at a friends house visiting) Have you done this with these files yourself? If so, can you send them to my mail? PM me if yes & I will send you my e-mail address. Thanks.

no, but that's how I did it with my portraits, plus other stuff that needed alphas, like my crowd thing.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hory, any luck with the Jays minor leaguers' pics?

At this point I have collected 81 Jays portraits I'm only missing 13 Jays portraits (going by Ultimate Rosters 2.35) This is who I'm missing,

MISSING

7315 Danny Solano

7324 Carlo Cota

7350 Robinzon Diaz

7336 Jesus Gonzalez

7337 Brian Hall

7338 Danny Hill

2891 Kurt Isenberg

2896 Justin James

7339 Adam Lind

7341 David Purcey

7343 Yuber Rodriguez

7348 Davis Romero

7351 Jayce Tingler

so any decent headshots of these guys will be helpful

The Braves portrait update is next

It has 99 portraits so far and is only missing

7552 Jose Ascanio

7538 Jason Richardson

doyou guys have this similar problem

some of the minor league players portraits i installed before are gone after upgrading to ultimate roster 2.35 before i upgrade iti was using 2.0

do you guys know anything to fix this that would be gratefull and thanks in advance

At this point I have collected 81 Jays portraits I'm only missing 13 Jays portraits (going by Ultimate Rosters 2.35) This is who I'm missing,

MISSING

7315 Danny Solano

7324 Carlo Cota

7350 Robinzon Diaz

7336 Jesus Gonzalez

7337 Brian Hall

7338 Danny Hill

2891 Kurt Isenberg

2896 Justin James

7339 Adam Lind

7341 David Purcey

7343 Yuber Rodriguez

7348 Davis Romero

7351 Jayce Tingler

so any decent headshots of these guys will be helpful

The Braves portrait update is next

It has 99 portraits so far and is only missing

7552 Jose Ascanio

7538 Jason Richardson

You can get Purcey from mlb.com, he was a spring training invitee for the Jays, don't know about the others.

doyou guys have this similar problem

some of the minor league players portraits i installed before are gone after upgrading to ultimate roster 2.35 before i upgrade iti was using 2.0

do you guys know anything to fix this that would be gratefull and thanks in advance

Some portrait id numbers used in previous versions of Total Portraits & Ultimate Rosters were incorrect, they will be given the correct portrait id numbers in their future portrait update, for example Pete Orr of the Braves was given id 7508 in Total Portraits - Braves 1.0 whereas his new id should be 3246 (which it currently is in UR 2.35) which will be used in Total Portraits - Braves 1.1

Here's some pics of Jays prospects:

2005_allstars.jpg

From the top, left-to-right. They're all usable mugshots.

Zach Jackson, David Purcey, Kurt Isenberg, Adam Lind, Robinzon Diaz, Clint Johnston (not in UR 2.35).

Jackson and Johnston are now in AA. The other 4 are in High A.

Atlanta Braves 1.1 is now uploaded,

it has 102 portraits, missing only 2 from Ultimate Roster 2.35

note that in Ultimate Rosters 2.35 these three photo ids need to be corrected, this should be fixed in Ultimate Rosters 2.4

ATL-AAA 1559 JC Boscan not 7514

ATL-AA 7521 Ryan Basner not 7520

ATL-AAA 7554 Kevin Barry not 7520

Jim Brower was released by the Giants last week and signed by the Braves today. If you(Hory) or anyone else would be so kind to seperatly release his new portrait that would be much appreciated.

I think there is a mistake in the Giants portraits:

the photo for Matt Cain doesn't seem to be him. the first clue was the non-giants hat that he has on in the picture - that made me do a quick check online for his photo and i'm sure it's a different guy. didn't see this pointed out yet so i thought i'd throw it out there...

http://www.fresnogrizzlies.com/bio.php?bid=53 <---matt cain

I think there is a mistake in the Giants portraits:

the photo for Matt Cain doesn't seem to be him. the first clue was the non-giants hat that he has on in the picture - that made me do a quick check online for his photo and i'm sure it's a different guy. didn't see this pointed out yet so i thought i'd throw it out there...

http://www.fresnogrizzlies.com/bio.php?bid=53 <---matt cain

check the last post on page 13 of this thread...

Archived