Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

It looks like the Pittsburgh Pirates will be next as I was able to get pictures for nearly all the players in their organisation....

I hate to do this and I realize that the Pirates v1.1 will be released as soon as it's done but when do you plan to release it? Thanks for all your efforts and keep up the great work!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to the ID-changes according to the newly released Audio-files, I renamed some of the "old" .fsh files to their new number and installed them using the Graphics Editor. Now there's just a black box showing up in the game for that player where to photo is supposed to be. Does anyone know how to solve this? I think you'll have to add the new face numbers into the portrait.big somehow to make the game recognize the photos but I haven't been able to figure out how...

Chicago Cubs 1.2 is now uploaded.

117 Portraits, every cub in Ultimate Rosters 2.35

also includes Jerome Williams and David Aardsma in Cubs unis.

Exactly what I was waiting for, thanks for the hard work man.

yeah but try mlbpressbox they probably have some of them nhfishercats.com got the AA guys but they're not great pics.. some of the A guys got spring training invitees: on MLB.com they got Zach Jackson, David Purcey and Tim Whittaker pics if u search them in the player search thing

Archived