Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's Justin "Better than BJ" Upton:

upton8kh.jpg

Again, I apoligize, but you'll have to either resize or crop this pic as it isn't the correct size and save it as a bmp.

Pretty good portrait though i don't think Justin Upton or the other Draft picks will be in the ultimate rosters.

Ok, Kansas City Royals 1.1 is now uploaded

It has 96 portraits and is only missing 2 guys from Ultimate Roster 2.35

I have given new manager Bryan Bell portrait id 5049 because it should be the id EA will give him if they do a roster update in the future...

still waiting for 2005 hi-res headshots of Dbacks and Angels unfortunately..

Braves or WhiteSox full updates are next..

I don't know how to make alpha's that make the outline of the face. I don't have photoshop installed on my computer anyway. So I guess I wait till somebody converts them & uploads them as .fsh files.

use magic wand select area around the head, flood fill black (0,0,0), invert selection flood fill white (255,255,255), save as 'image name'-a.bmp (eg above martinez6be-a.bmp), viola one alpha layer. If you want it neater use feathering or anti-alias on your selection.

use magic wand select area around the head, flood fill black (0,0,0), invert selection flood fill white (255,255,255), save as 'image name'-a.bmp (eg above martinez6be-a.bmp), viola one alpha layer. If you want it neater use feathering or anti-alias on your selection.

Thank you for the help. O may try this in the future but as I am not home, I can't do this now (I am staying at a friends house visiting) Have you done this with these files yourself? If so, can you send them to my mail? PM me if yes & I will send you my e-mail address. Thanks.

Archived