Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Hory I heard that you are doing the Padres next. Could you possibley do the Red Sox after the Friers?

I think he's done with the Red Sox...at least for a while. If you search the download section, there's a file that updates the AAA, AA and A-ball photos for the 'Sox organisation.

I just tried to download the new Padres pack, and I got an error message saying that it is corrupt because it's an incomplete file. I only got about 25 of the portraits in the file and no installer with it......I tried it a couple of times and that's what it said both times. Just to let you know Hory. :chin: Later!!

I just tried to download the new Padres pack, and I got an error message saying that it is corrupt because it's an incomplete file. I only got about 25 of the portraits in the file and no installer with it......I tried it a couple of times and that's what it said both times. Just to let you know Hory. Later!!

The file I downloaded wasn't corrupt and it worked fine. So I don't know if it's the file or just your cpu...by the way Hory, awesome job, as usual, on the portraits. Just wondering when an Astros update may be in the works?

Oh I know how to use EAGraph to add the portraits to the game Y4L, I just wanted Hory to know that unless I unknowingly did something wrong when downloading the .rar file (which is entirely possible) I got an error message stating that the file was incomplete and that it was corrupt as a result. Thanks for mentioning it though. I'll give it another shot to see if it's complete or not. Later!!!

The Padres pack worked fine for me.

Hory, I've been creating quite a lot of Yankees players in the lower A levels (most of which I've been harassing you for ID's for) that don't have pics. I'm pretty sure I could get some photos for you to use in your next scheduled Yankees update, if needed.

Let me know.

Thanks. :wtg:

Nevermind guys, I got it to work after all.....not sure what happened the first time I tried to download it but it for some reason it came out incomplete. :huh: I must've screwed up somewhere along the way :shrug: But I got it to work fine and it's now in the game. Thanks all!!!

Hory, I've been creating quite a lot of Yankees players in the lower A levels (most of which I've been harassing you for ID's for) that don't have pics. I'm pretty sure I could get some photos for you to use in your next scheduled Yankees update, if needed.

Yea sure, either post the pics here or email them to TotalMVP05@gmail.com and i'll use them in a future yankees update.

bjbourg1 - an astros update is on the way eventually, possibly after the brewers depending if I can find many source images for the minor leaguers...

I have completed the Brewers update and it will be uploaded later on tonight.

A minor Seattle mariners update will be out in the next couple of days, with traded players and a few more portraits

After that is a texas Rangers update.

The Angels and DBacks sets - I'm still hoping to get the 2005 hi-res images for the mlb players as I've used for the rest of the sets but no luck yet.

And for the Reds and Athletics sets I am having trouble finding decent pictures of many of their more obscure minor leaguers as most of their minor affilates' websites have very few player photos, so help with these teams would be good..

Archived