Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minnesota Twins 1.1 has been uploaded, it has 105 portraits, missing only 3 guys from Ultimate rosters.

voodoo-daddy did a lot of the portraits in this set, so thank you to voodoo-daddy for making this set as good as it is.

Dodgers are (probably) next.

Hi Hory

I apprechiate your great work. The game is so much better with your portraits.

I would like to see a Mets portrait update soon.

Tom

If you help him out with collecting all images needed, you'll get your update faster.

Hi Hory

:attention:

Could you give me a list of portraits you need to complete a Mets portrait update.

I have got lots of time next week and would like to help you finding suitable portraits for the NY Mets update.

Just tell me which players you need and I will keep my eyes open.

LA Dodgers 1.1 has been uploaded, 119 portraits in the set,

only 6 players missing from Ultimate rosters 2.53 although it does include 24 guys not in Ultimate Rosters.

I'm probably doing a Reds update next for krawhitham since he's made all these great installers

I also have astros and mets updates in the works.

LA Dodgers 1.1 has been uploaded, 119 portraits in the set,

only 6 players missing from Ultimate rosters 2.53 although it does include 24 guys not in Ultimate Rosters.

I'm probably doing a Reds update next for krawhitham since he's made all these great installers

I also have astros and mets updates in the works.

Excellent work on the Dodgers portraits (as usual for all your portrait packs). And thanks in advance for the Astros update!

The problem with the Angels and Diamondbacks is that the 2005 versions of high-res pictures I use are still not available for those two teams so I have been delaying doing them, so unless the 2005 high-res images become available soon I won't be doing the Angels and Diamondbacks tilll after I have done the Reds, Astros, Mets, Athletics, Tigers, Indians, Marlins and Phillies. I know this sucks if you are an Angel or Dback fan.

Hory, doing some research and came across an updated portrait for Noah Hall. He's been signed by the White Sox and is currently in their A team.

Picture2.jpeg

If you need a portrait or 2 from the White Sox lower minors, you might be able to find them here. Some of the photos are stored by player name, so you might be able to get some other pictures just by using the last name as opposed to only players on the roster of the Warthogs.

The ones that voodoo_daddy posted are the AA team, to get AAA photos go to

http://tucsonsidewinders.com/team/?id=812 and then click on the player, find the photo link of them. It will be like this http://tucsonsidewinders.com.ismmedia.com/...9.jpeg.300.jpeg

To get the high-res version just get rid of the ending of the url so it would be http://tucsonsidewinders.com.ismmedia.com/...anager/179.jpeg

Hey there everyone. I love the work that all the modders have done, I found this site a little while ago and I have to say that I am really impressed with everything that I've seen here.

I have a slight problem at the moment though. When I use the installers for certain teams to install portraits, the game runs fine and I can browse through the various rosters. However, if I try to manually add portraits from some of the other team sets that don't have a installer, my game will crash as I am browsing the rosters, anyone know how to fix this?

Any help would be appreciated. :hail:

Archived