Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

Ok, Cleveland Indians 1.1 has been uploaded,

It has 107 portraits although I'm still missing good quality pictures of quite a few players in the Indians system...

Anyway, Detroit Tigers update is next

I almost never post, but often lurk; (Is that stalking?)anyway, hearing that the Tigers are next is the best thing I've heard all week!

Keep up the great work, Hory.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tigers 1.1 update has been uploaded with 99 portraits total.

So on the last day of the regular season there is now a good portrait set available for all 30 organisations (if you include Halofan's and Pirate's Angel and DBack sets) but there's still more portraits to be updated and created....

Reds 2x resolution update is next, and then a new DBacks set.

Bear in mind, that when/if EA does release a roster update now the regular season is over, many portrait id numbers will change for rookies that have made their mlb debut since April, so I will probably release little updates for every team to add the new id numbers and to fix any errors, then finally I will upload a portrait.big file.

To celebrate Boston's imminent depature fromt the postseason, an updated Red Sox set has been uploaded, version 1.2 includes 128 portraits with a few redone in 2x resolution

Reds 2x update is next.

:lmao: :lmao: :wtg:

just a quick question as I'm probably sure this has been asked before, but how can I make my own portraits?

I mean, how can I change Wily Mo Pena's Reds portrait to an Indians one ( this is all for dynasty purposes )? If there's a link to a tutorial or something, please let me know.

To celebrate Boston's imminent depature fromt the postseason, an updated Red Sox set has been uploaded, version 1.2 includes 128 portraits with a few redone in 2x resolution

Reds 2x update is next.

If that's the case, please don't do a Yankee one until the series is over.

just a quick question as I'm probably sure this has been asked before, but how can I make my own portraits?

I mean, how can I change Wily Mo Pena's Reds portrait to an Indians one ( this is all for dynasty purposes )? If there's a link to a tutorial or something, please let me know.

Just read the very first post of mine in the sticky in the announcement section.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=12345.html

The long awaited Diamondbacks update has been uploaded which includes 94 portraits,

Some of the portraits in this set don't look as good as I'd like due to the lack of hi-res 2005 headshots for most of the big leaguers, but they still look pretty good imho.

Hi Hory,

What about the angels.. oke they are not doing very well at this moment.

But they deserve some hi-res portraits. If you need them I have a lot of hi-res portrait photos of the Angels.

To bad I do not have any AAA or lower.

Please let me know if you want them.

If you have the hi-res 2005 images I want them (I already have the 2004 ones)- email them to TotalMVP05@gmail.com if possible.

Hi Hory..

The files are to big to e-mail. Please download them here.

http://www.oldsmobile1958.com/pictures/angels.rar

Please let me know when you downloaded them.

Then I can take them offline.

dennis@oldsmobile1958.com

p.s. I am not a baseball guru.. I just like MVP2005.

My guess they are 2005 because they are wearing Majestic instead of Russell.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Hory..

The files are to big to e-mail. Please download them here.

http://www.oldsmobile1958.com/pictures/angels.rar

Please let me know when you downloaded them.

Then I can take them offline.

dennis@oldsmobile1958.com

p.s. I am not a baseball guru.. I just like MVP2005.

My guess they are 2005 because they are wearing Majestic instead of Russell.

Please share those pics. I'd love to make use of them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived