• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoops, I've fixed that up

Here is the correct David Ross (PIT)

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hory/mvp/1958.fsh

and the correct Cody ross (LA)

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hory/mvp/2432.fsh

You can install these by putting them in the 'fsh' directory with any of the Total Portraits Installers and running it.

Each of these will be in the next versions of the Dodgers and Pirates.

NY Yankees 1.2 has been uploaded and will be available shortly.

There are 73 portraits in the set, all the major leaguers have been redone with hi-res source images and look much better than the previous Yankees set.

Boston Red Sox 1.1 will be available soon, like the Yankees all portraits have been redone and it includes a somewhat excessive 118 portraits, and I still have a few more to add in version 1.2!

The next Yankees set should be a similar size thanks to you

Chicago White Sox 1.0 is finished,

last and possibly least is the Indians, then next are Revisions of Angels, Dbacks and Cardinals...

Hory, i finished my roster tonight and did portraits for all of the following players:

1936 Kevin Reese

2740 Melky Cabrera

2755 Tyler Clippard

2840 Rudy Guillen

2858 Estee Harris

2916 Ben Julianel

2956 Hector Made

3158 Jason Stephens

6805 Eric Abreu

6806 Erold Andrus

6811 Andy Cannizaro

6812 Matt Carson

6817 Shelly Duncan

6819 Abel Gomez

6820 Hector Gonzalez

6826 Mario Holmann

6827 Jesse Hoover

6829 Jason Jones

6832 Jeff Karstens

6833 Jared Koutnik

6835 Jeff Marquez

6836 Michael Martinez

6838 Nathan Phillips

6839 Justin Pope

6840 Jonathan Poterson

6843 Irwil Rojas

6844 Omir Santos

6847 Brett Smith

6851 Kevin Thompson

6852 Paul Thorp

6853 Evan Tierce

6854 John Urick

6856 Jose Valdez

6860 Steven White

6862 Hector Zamora

6865 Jared Koutnik

6871 Jon Skaggs

6874 Anderson Amador

6875 TJ Beam

6876 Ben Jones

6877 Bryce Kartler

6878 Grant Plumley

Any of them that people arent satisfied (im releasing the roster and portraits tomorrow) ill be able to redo since i did 30+ in one night and there are chances that i might have fudged up one or two.

Thanks for the White Sox, but I noticed that Paul Konerko looks washed out, whereas everyone else is not. It's most noticable on his hat, it's no where near as dark black as the rest of the team. I think there might be one or two other players (on the White Sox) with the same issue.

Yea the color in the source image headshots aren't too good compared to other teams, i re-adjusted the color balance manually for most of them, but I'l check those guys out and redo them if needed in a later whitesox update.

By the way, I'm away from home for a few days so the St Louis update won't be released till I get back.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let anyone who was waiting for more portrait sets know, I'm still on an extended vacation and I won't be back home for another week yet, so no portraits till then unfortunately, the project will resume in earnest I do get home though with the release of the Cardinals set with the Diamondbacks and Giants to follow soon after.

I was planning on doing a hi-res angels set but for some reason Anaheim still do not have the 2005 headshots available in high resolution on the site. Perhaps it's to do with their lack of respect for geography? who knows... I'll sort something out even if it means using lower quality source images, the nasty looking portrait of Orlando Cabrera in the original angels portrait set is starting to annoy me.

Other sets I'll be updating soon after that include the Royals and Orioles and Yankees becuse people have kindly gathered and sent me (mostly) good quality source images of their minor leaguers which saves me a lot of time, so thanks a lot guys.

how do we get these into the game? i have EA graph, bigGUi, and FsHx....im not sure if i can even to it considering i have a regular non modded xbox but i want to try and add the portraits for the created players for my padres organization...could someone please tell me how either in this thread or thru pm on how to get these to my action replay if they could even be done...do i need mvpedit on top of those other programs? thanks a bunch.

so is their a way that i can do this i mean is it possible to edit them on my pc and transfer them via action replay to my xbox? Do you know the name of the file he uses? thanks a lot for the response.

Archived