Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, hopefully...

Arizona and Anaheim for some reason still do not have hi-res photos from 2005 up on mlbpressbox yet, even though the other 28 teams all do, so I've been putting off doing them, I probably will just have to use the low-res images and hi-res 2004 images to do another update for now and update them again when/if they make the 2005 hi-res images available.

It is kind of a bummer though.

Extensive Tampa Bay update is next, since noone ever requests them.

great job as usual hory, looking forward to the hi-res anaheim and arizona pictures as soon as mlbpressbox releases them.

i also noticed on your portrait id list, on the first page you have delmon young of TB and delwyn young of the dodgers mixed up. I think hypnoxxx and ultimate roster people used this wrong information. you have the correct delmon young id for your tb update however ultimate rosters still has it mixed up.

Great work, Hory!

Quick question. I tried installing all the available portraits last night one by one and got through all of them, but after installing like the 28th or 29th team I got a gfxpak.exe error after opening MVPEdit, where windows opts me to send an error report. Is this because I went over gfxpak's fsh limit? How do I get around this? Should I install all the fsh's at once with EAGE or can I use one of your installers and add all the fsh's that way instead of doing each team one at a time?

Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

yelraf

Great work, Hory!

Quick question. I tried installing all the available portraits last night one by one and got through all of them, but after installing like the 28th or 29th team I got a gfxpak.exe error after opening MVPEdit, where windows opts me to send an error report. Is this because I went over gfxpak's fsh limit? How do I get around this? Should I install all the fsh's at once with EAGE or can I use one of your installers and add all the fsh's that way instead of doing each team one at a time?

Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

yelraf

Yes. Use EAGE or one of the installers.

Gfxpak crashes once you have 3000+ portraits so disable portrait display in mvpedit.

Please make your next update for the Royals or Pirates. Since those two are among the crappiest teams in the game, a lot of people play dynasties with them and therefore it'd be nice to have full portraits packs for them.

Please make your next update for the Royals or Pirates. Since those two are among the crappiest teams in the game, a lot of people play dynasties with them and therefore it'd be nice to have full portraits packs for them.

I think the Royals are already done if I'm not mistaken.

I think maybe he will do the minor lkeague teams after he is doen with the main teams.

yeah, that's what i meant by my post. i think it's more important to get the high ranked players/prospects in each team and then go and touch them up with the middle to low ranked players. either way it's going to take time - and when a guy is destroying this project along with the Total Audio project the way Hory is i'll be as patient as he wants me to be.

It looks like the Pittsburgh Pirates will be next as I was able to get pictures for nearly all the players in their organisation....

btw Anaheim and Arizona have still not updated their hi-res pics with 2005 versions yet, when/if they do, I'll do them immediately

Archived