Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Detroit Tigers 1.0 is now available

and yes deadmatt, I will do the Yankees in hi-res eventually along with the other teams that haven't been done in hi-res, these are the next sets to come

Chicago Cubs Re-do in hi-res

Texas Rangers

Chicago Whitesox

Cleveland Indians

Boston Redsox Re-do

Yankees Re-do

Hory, I see that the Cubs re-do are on your list next. Are you going to add any new portraits since the last set, because I want to start a dynasty with all the portraits working. I've already started about 20 times, played three games and had to start over because of new sets with ID's that I had to change myself. Also, how can I change the picture IDs of the managers? I looked everywhere but couldn't find the option to do so. Keep up the great work man!

Cubsfan, I would be willing to do your portraits and upload them if you'd like. I can't say I am nearly as good at it as Hory, but I have been doing a decent job on Met minor leaguers that I am going to update.

ok.....TribeTime is also using my portaits....I'd also be willing to edit players minors photos and make them into the "parent club" uni's.

For the Yankees set, is there anyway you could do the following players that you left out of the 1.1 version:

Russ Johnson

Aaron Small

Irwil Rojas

Danny Borrell

Ryan Hankins

All 5 were non-roster invites and had portraits listed on mlb.com. I dont know if they are still available on your high rez site, but i did save the smallish portraits on mlb's site. All 5 are now on teams in the minors and should be in future yankee minor league roster sets.

In addition, http://www.riverdogs.com/roster/ has really awesome portraits for alot of the team's big prospects (including the two who are top 100 prospects: Vechionacci and Hughes). Make sure you open up the pictures as they are actually much bigger than they seem.

Hory, I see that the Cubs re-do are on your list next. Are you going to add any new portraits since the last set, because I want to start a dynasty with all the portraits working. I've already started about 20 times, played three games and had to start over because of new sets with ID's that I had to change myself. Also, how can I change the picture IDs of the managers? I looked everywhere but couldn't find the option to do so. Keep up the great work man!

Yes, the Cubs update is going to be epic, I have 91 pics so far. If you're starting a dynasty, as long as the player has an id assigned (but not neccessarily a picture) when you start the dynasty the portrait will show up even if you install the portrait pack months into your dynasty, so for example if you give Jae-Kuk Ryu the id of 3108 (based on the id list in the other thread) and start your dynasty now, when the cubs set comes out and you install it, his pic will show up in the game......

For the Yankees set, is there anyway you could do the following players that you left out of the 1.1 version:

Russ Johnson

Aaron Small

Irwil Rojas

Danny Borrell

Ryan Hankins

All 5 were non-roster invites and had portraits listed on mlb.com. I dont know if they are still available on your high rez site, but i did save the smallish portraits on mlb's site. All 5 are now on teams in the minors and should be in future yankee minor league roster sets.

In addition, http://www.riverdogs.com/roster/ has really awesome portraits for alot of the team's big prospects (including the two who are top 100 prospects: Vechionacci and Hughes). Make sure you open up the

pictures as they are actually much bigger than they seem.

ph_122332.jpg

Small

ph_116641.jpg

Johnson

Russ Johnson

Aaron Small

Irwil Rojas

Danny Borrell

Ryan Hankins

In addition, http://www.riverdogs.com/roster/ has really awesome portraits for alot of the team's big prospects (including the two who are top 100 prospects: Vechionacci and Hughes). Make sure you open up the pictures as they are actually much bigger than they seem.

thanks, I ot those 5 guys in high-res, only it seems Russ Johnson and Aaron Small are now part of the Rockies organisation? is this correct?

thanks for the riverdogs site too, I'll be using many of the pics on there in the next version.

thanks, I ot those 5 guys in high-res, only it seems Russ Johnson and Aaron Small are now part of the Rockies organisation? is this correct?

thanks for the riverdogs site too, I'll be using many of the pics on there in the next version.

Rotoworld still lists them as on the Yankees.

daubach0xt.png

Mets minor leaguer Brian Daubach.

http://clippersbaseball.com/team/roster/

they're there, and small pitched last night.

if you'd like i could give you a zip file of all the pictures ive collected over the past year of minor leaguers in the system. I was going to make FSH files from them but i kinda suck at it. Hopefully i can finish my roster tonight.

also, they just changed the link for the riverdogs roster: http://www.riverdogs.com/team/roster/

haha mlb.com have obviously got COLorado confused with COLumbus cos for russ johnson they even have the rockies logo on his profile

I'm definitely keen on any pics you've got, check your PMs

I haven't had any problem doing it that way either, there may be a limit on the number of portraits but I haven't found it yet

alternatively you could use any one of the installers from the recent sets and put the portrait .fsh files you want to install in the fsh folder and run it

alternatively you could use any one of the installers from the recent sets and put the portrait .fsh files you want to install in the fsh folder and run it

Wouldn't the batch need to be edited to include all the fsh files from the other teams that I would add to the one file?

I was just hoping to do one install basically, compared to 20 plus.

Archived