Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does everyone keep asking for teams? Why not let Hory do whatever he feels like. If your so impatient about having portraits for your team, why not do it yourself? If you don't feel like making the effort than just be patient. He'll get to the teams you want eventually. I've tried doing portraits myself and I get tired of it after making 5-6, Hory is doing entire ORGANIZATIONS! So rather than pestering Hory with requests, I wait, because I understand that if he's using up his time to reward us, than we should be grateful. And Dom, isntead of spamming like you always do, why not open your eyes and look around for once. Hory has posted every team he's finished and if you looked in this thread or in the portraits section, you would see that the phillies have already been released, and the tigers have not. Sorry to rant, and nothing against anyone personally, That's just the way I feel.

Thanks fred13 you said exactly what I was thinking.

Do not request that I do portraits for your team first or I will get annoyed. :)

The Marlins are the next team I'm doing, to complete the NL.

Why does everyone keep asking for teams? Why not let Hory do whatever he feels like. If your so impatient about having portraits for your team, why not do it yourself? If you don't feel like making the effort than just be patient. He'll get to the teams you want eventually. I've tried doing portraits myself and I get tired of it after making 5-6, Hory is doing entire ORGANIZATIONS! So rather than pestering Hory with requests, I wait, because I understand that if he's using up his time to reward us, than we should be grateful. And Dom, isntead of spamming like you always do, why not open your eyes and look around for once. Hory has posted every team he's finished and if you looked in this thread or in the portraits section, you would see that the phillies have already been released, and the tigers have not. Sorry to rant, and nothing against anyone personally, That's just the way I feel.

nobody's really making requests, it's just a way of keeping track of which teams have been done already. I personally couldn't care less if the Indians will be the last team Hory does, but it's still nice to know what to expect (this actually avoids requests).

nobody's really making requests, it's just a way of keeping track of which teams have been done already. I personally couldn't care less if the Indians will be the last team Hory does, but it's still nice to know what to expect (this actually avoids requests).

http://www.total-classics.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=129

has all the 2006 portraits done listed on one page.

A updated Phillies set had been uploaded containing a fixed portrait for Carlos Ruiz - his id was 8247 in 2.0 (which belongs to Chris Barnwell-MIL) when it should have been 8427. Also includes a couple of updated and a few missing portraits thanks to Zach.

A updated Phillies set had been uploaded containing a fixed portrait for Carlos Ruiz - his id was 8247 in 2.0 (which belongs to Chris Barnwell-MIL) when it should have been 8427. Also includes a couple of updated and a few missing portraits thanks to Zach.

Thanks Hory :hail:

Thanks again Hory :lol:

david dellucci's portrait has been updated?

Archived