• Created
  • Last Reply

1. Jered Weaver on Angels (not AAA)

2. Joel Zumaya on Tigers (Not AAA)

3. Jeff Weaver on Cardinals

4. Mike Adams on Indians

5. Scott Saurbeck on the A's

6. Kenji Johihima on the Mariners

7. Michael Pelfrey and Henry Owens on the Mets.

8. Toby Hall on the Dodgers

P.S Hory what resolution and size do i make the image and canvas if I am using their MLB bio picture?

Hey Hory, how close is this Amazing Project from finishing up? =) Very excited.

Two more teams remaining but I don't know about the timeframe. My guess would be one week for each team so late July maybe...

Hey Hory, or anyone else who knows the answer...if total portraits are made for 2007 will every player's portrait need to be done like this year or will everything just need to be updated (transactions)

Im not trying to look into the future when you are still working hard on these portraits, but i have been wondering what the answer to this would be

Thankyou

as you know your efforts are greatly appreciated

Hey Hory, or anyone else who knows the answer...if total portraits are made for 2007 will every player's portrait need to be done like this year or will everything just need to be updated (transactions)

Im not trying to look into the future when you are still working hard on these portraits, but i have been wondering what the answer to this would be

Thankyou

as you know your efforts are greatly appreciated

I think he'll make Portraits for next year if he is up to it, but it is not needed to keep on playing MVP 05 in the continunious years

Archived