Total Portraits 2008 Thread

Hory

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Boston Red Sox set is now available for download...

All teams complete!!!

I really apprechiate the work you and other modders have done...

When I started to play MVP Baseball a few years ago I always considered that up to date high-res portaits are one of the most important parts of the gameplay experience. I think EA should pay a share to some modders for their effort of making MVP so much better. Without these guys EA wouldn't have sold so many copies of the game.

Keep up the good work!!!

Thanks a lot for all your hard work Hory! This game is made so much more enjoyable by modders like you.

Not to sound rushing, but when will the total update be released. I find it much easier to just wait for that .big file, rather than install each team one by one.

Just a little side note about the Sox. I know this has been addresses before, but Dustan Mohr's picture is showd for 6216 Dustin Pedroia on mlb.com, and it's reflected in TP.

Good point, here is the correct portrait for Pedoria,

I'll replace the portrait in the download shortly.

EDIT: If you saw my previous post here, disregard it. I fixed my problems. However, I would still like to say keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to the full release that will hopefully contain some new portraits (like a new Aaron Guiel Yankees portrait that is centered better than the one in the downloads section.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived