Faces

AlexTony

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey bern, congrats on the feature file. those screenshot cards look sick! i'm already cutting them out to make them like a slideshow, that's how much i like them.

wow, thanks! Someone wrote to me today to complain that Preacher Roe should be in a Brooklyn cap, oh well. So it's cool to hear a positive, I appreciate it.

regarding the uniform numbers in the front, such as the green mattingly number -- it's fixable however as the days go on, i'm becoming more and more busy to actually sit down and do it myself and I probably wont get around to it till the end of may.

that's when finals end.

right now im just trying to get phase 2 out there and make sure its working fine and maybe sneak in a few games here and there.

donations donations donations -- is it all about money!!!!!!

Do it for the love peter! do it because you want to bring the dead back to life and this may be the only way we have. do it because deep down inside -- u love baseball like derek jeter loves to win. You love baseball more than a half eight ball of coke on a friday night. Do it because you love your hobby and ur free time -- with that said :

if you enjoyed Total Classics and/or Mvp Studio 2005, feel free(or pushed) to donate to paypal: fuzzyfluid@aol.com, thank you for your support.

loooOOL PLUG!!

Send this letter to my landlord and see if he'll take it in lieu of rent. My heart is bleeding.

Yeah man, you deserve something for your time, you're Fuzz. You're an artist, art is worth something.

Derek Jeter gets paid a heck of a lot more than I've ever made.

where in manhattan do u live bro?

i got a few friends in midtown(hells kitchen) and they got their apartments passed down to them because relatives passed away. rent control in these cool buildings on 9th.

people in the city man, once they get their claws into an apartment -- they never let it go.

And I need to pay my con ed and my internet and how much more of my personal life do you want to know about, Fuzz? I'm a full-time artist, I don't do anything but, and I get paid for my time. That's how the wheels stay greased and the world keeps turning. Until there's a better system, this is how adults do it. I am currently not receiving enough grease, so due to the laws of physics, the wheels have stopped turning for anybody but AlexTony, the great and saintly patron of the arts.

All hail AlexTony, bringer of the classic cyberfaces! Every face you guys enjoy for free was paid for by him. He is truly a giant among men.

I see sites created by people who make faces for The Sims 2, another EA game. Many of the sites require you to pay to download their "skins" or objects to use in your game. This site has stayed free because of donations. The same can be said of my faces. Without donations, I would either need to stop making the faces, or sell them at a separate charge per download through my own means. If that's what people want, then by all means, continue to not donate anything to me.

I should finish with a joke but with these kids wrestling upstairs from me and shaking my entire apartment, it feels like my life is the joke.

hmm im sorry it has to be that way but your not completely right but your not completely wrong either. I agree with mostly everything you said -- but if i took your approach, maybe there'd never be a studio or a total classics project. I guess there's a line between doing it for fun and then suddenly being obligated to do things.

so maybe things will be different for both of us down the line. okay,and now ill leave it at that.

no more talk about this.

I just noticed the eight ball reference, I skimmed it the first time. I am against cocaine, I don't want to be linked to that comment or appear in favor of it. An eight ball killed John Belushi, and he was one of my heros when I was your age, Fuzz, so it's not funny to me. I don't ever do cocaine or heroin, I've lost loved ones to those drugs.

And now back to fun baseball commentary!

but if i took your approach, maybe there'd never be a studio or a total classics project.

Hey Fuzz, I wanna change the slots my teams appear in, so I can move minor league teams to the major leagues. How come I can't do that in 2005?

You don't have to answer, it's kind of a rhetorical question.

Archived