Faces

AlexTony

Hey Pete, haven't heard from you in a few days. Went back through the thread and saw that you posted a Mattingly image for us to play with. Since you are busy, I took the liberty of adding a photo realistic mustache to Mattingly. See what this does for ya:

mattingly.JPG

I can get you a BMP or a PSD of the file if you want it.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just putting the finishing touches on a Roberto Clemente cyberface. Just messing around with the skin tone. I may have to reconstruct the nose, as I may have made it a bit too big.

cant wait 2 see it dude

cool, you can put it in the fsh and release it as a co-creation now if you want.

Hey Pete, haven't heard from you in a few days. Went back through the thread and saw that you posted a Mattingly image for us to play with. Since you are busy, I took the liberty of adding a photo realistic mustache to Mattingly. See what this does for ya:

mattingly.JPG

I can get you a BMP or a PSD of the file if you want it.

• 3 weeks later...

The next facepack will supercede and replace all my previous old-time faces. Unlike the previous versions which were set up to work with Fuzz's thing, this will come with it's own roster placing the players either on major league teams or else on the free agent list. This is just a suggested use of them, this is how I like to play them. There will be an "All-Time Homeruns" roster, in which you can play with the top homerun hitters of all time, STARTING WHEN THEY WERE EACH 25 YEARS OLD. The benefit in this? I also reset their homerun totals to what they were when each guy was 25. In this way, you can race them to 756!

someone has my login and pw to this site. i never typed this below. i typed something about faces from FIFA and imorting them for TC3 or COLLEGE BASEBALL 2K5 mod. If you are interested in this let me know. Go download something called FIFA creation center 2005. Look at the .jpg pics it comes with to see what pics come with it.

"sigh, i'm video-less. any o yoos guys wanna video preview made from TC version 3?"

Who do I tell about someone hacking into my mvpmods login and pw?

Change your password and take your account off of auto login. Also tell an admin

• 2 months later...

I've finally gotten to go through my stuff and it does seem that all the faces I was previewing here are lost. I lost alot of data in "The Big Crash of '05." Alot of scanning work down the drain as well. I think from now on I may uplaod faces to my site as I finish them just for safekeeping against the next hard drive failure.

Oh well back to the drawing board. I have some notes and some jpgs of the faces in action, I'll reconstruct from those I guess. Uncle Mo, if I mailed you the Willie Mays and Tony Oliva face fixes, it would be a favor if you'd e-mail them back, thanks.

cool, you can put it in the fsh and release it as a co-creation now if you want.

Hey I tried this one out and his moustache is too wide, he ends up lookimg like Jerry Colonna from an old Bob Hope USO Tour. Again, I'm stickimg with my first version as definitive till someone actually comes up with an improvement.

Again, I'm stickimg with my first version as definitive till someone actually comes up with an improvement.

How about, "hey Hardcore...can you take two seconds to shrink it down so it looks right."

Man, no wonder they were all giving you a hard time about being a nice guy.

mattingly.JPG

Shrunk the facial hair down to within a cm at most of the placement you had for the facial hair. This is the image I'll be using, since it actually has hair texture.

Then your original mustache went out too far. I lined the farthest out edges up exactly in photoshop.

Guess you can keep the skin rash facial hair.

Uh-huh.

Look, here below on the left is my Mattingly. On the right is your Mattingly.

thetwomattinglys.jpg

Now, you can pout all you want, but the moustache is too wide.

**I** didn't make your moustache too wide, please stop blaming me.

I had made a joke earlier about how my Mattingly looked like he had a Groucho Marx moustache, I made a joke later about how yours has a Jerry Colonna moustache. Since when is Jerry Collona a big insult? If you can't deal with me AUDITIONING YOUR FACE FOR YOU (which is YOUR job) and then reporting back what I found, then you're even more sensitive than I am and probably shouldn't do any more face mods. If you can't take the jokes, you'll fall apart when the actual insults start, and they're inevitable no matter who you are.

then you're even more sensitive than I am and probably shouldn't do any more face mods. If you can't take the jokes, you'll fall apart when the actual insults start, and they're inevitable no matter who you are.

i dont know what it is about you that rubs everybody on this site the wrong way.

maybe it's that load, i dunno ?

Archived