Retirement - Hanging It Up - Quitting

Pirate

Like Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Robert Smith I am stepping down from stadium modding while I am on top.

Today I announce that for now, I must put away Photoshop and get ready to take on the reality that is marriage, moving, finding a home 3,000 miles away, packing, saying goodbye, and enjoying the spring and summer.

I have appreciated all the support you have given. I will still infrequently work on stadium updates for myself, but I won't get into it with the fervor I have previously.

This move is about to get busy and like the BigO real life can no longer take a back seat to MVP.

Again, Thanks!

See you all around, it is time to start my dynasty... Adios.

Pirate (Jared)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Robert Smith I am stepping down from stadium modding while I am on top.

Today I announce that for now, I must put away Photoshop and get ready to take on the reality that is marriage, moving, finding a home 3,000 miles away, packing, saying goodbye, and enjoying the spring and summer.

I have appreciated all the support you have given. I will still infrequently work on stadium updates for myself, but I won't get into it with the fervor I have previously.

This move is about to get busy and like the BigO real life can no longer take a back seat to MVP.

Again, Thanks!

See you all around, it is time to start my dynasty... Adios.

Pirate (Jared)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: , your stadium modding was amazing and i commend you on that, you will be missed here...its going to be hard trying to find someone to pick up where you left off. good luck with your marriage and the other variables that will be going on in your life!

Just give him about 4-5 years and he'll have that same fervor again...J/K :lol:

Even though I'm quite new to this site I have been amazed by your work. Thanks for making our escape from reality a little more lifelike.

Best of luck!!!

...and remember...nothing is more precious than finding a good woman to spend the rest of your life with.

Thank you Pirate for all that you have added here and over at the HH forums, you and your work will be greatly missed. Luckily we have some good modders that might be ready to step up and fill your shoes in the stadium department.

Best of luck to you in your marriage and living in the real world, luckily for me i've got a year of undergrad and then four years of grad school left. :p

Good Luck Pirate, we'll miss ya.

Best wishes bro! I've been married for almost 3 years now - it's definately an adjustment. I look forward to seeing some more of your work once you find the time. Ditto what Carter said about Desperate Housewives - that's classic and oh so true! :lol:

Good luck Pirate. Your mods are great and always will be. I am going to give you a few words of advice for your marriage :D .

1) Never let her win, unless you want some "private time."

2) Remeber these two little words, "Yes, Dear."

Marriage rocks man, enjoy it to the fullest!!! We'll miss ya!! :(

I'm in the same boat, which lead me to halt my dynasty and patching for the NBA Live series. I'm moving very soon as well. I'm new to the MVP series, but man your stadiums were amazing. But modding is an art and I know you'll be back--just at your own pace next time. Best of luck bro, it looks like we are both at the same time in our lives.

Good times...good times. :wink:

I'm in the same boat, which lead me to halt my dynasty and patching for the NBA Live series. I'm moving very soon as well. I'm new to the MVP series, but man your stadiums were amazing. But modding is an art and I know you'll be back--just at your own pace next time. Best of luck bro, it looks like we are both at the same time in our lives.

Good times...good times. :wink:

OK, same to you, even though you really didn't make a mark on this board like Pirate did. :wink:

I'm just kidding with you cocobee, good luck with the NBA Live Series.

Archived