Retirement - Hanging It Up - Quitting

Pirate

OK, same to you, even though you really didn't make a mark on this board like Pirate did. :wink:

I'm just kidding with you cocobee, good luck with the NBA Live Series.

I'm not leaving.I'm just starting to get how things work in this game. But I'm still a rookie here. But thanks for the kind words :wink:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't pretend not to be disappointed, because your stadiums are always top notch and I was looking forward to seeing more of your work. But I completely understand. Thanks for all the work you've already done to improve the game for us all, and good luck with real life :)

Pirate

i understand you gotta move on and all

and without question your work is the genuine article,

YOUR SBC PARK IS THE MASTERPIECE OF ALL TIME

we need to retire your jersey number or something

TRUES LET US BUILD an MVPMODS HALL OF FAME

AND INDUCT THE PIRATE

when stanley kubrick was leaving he asked spielberg to finish his final work "AI", which leads me to this..

im gonna take this moment to ask you if i can finish your U.S. CELLULAR FIELD PROJECT.

i can do it, pirate. i was reallly looking forward to it, how you would make the new FUNDAMENTALS kids deck and all..

LET ME FINISH IT, PIRATE. I will do you justice.

never stop, pirate

you can do anything

mvpmodshof9ks.jpg

Pirate

i understand you gotta move on and all

and without question your work is the genuine article,

we need to retire your jersey number or something

TRUES LET US BUILD an MVPMODS HALL OF FAME

AND INDUCT THE PIRATE

when stanley kubrick was leaving he asked spielberg to finish his final work "AI", which leads me to this..

im gonna take this moment to ask you if i can finish your U.S. CELLULAR FIELD PROJECT.

i can do it, pirate. i was reallly looking forward to it, how you would make the new FUNDAMENTALS kids deck and all..

LET ME FINISH IT, PIRATE. I will do you justice.

never stop, pirate

you can do anything

Heh a first MVPMods.com inductee into the hall of fame....I might be headed down that road soon...I'm movin on to college and doin bigger things...

Ah that sucks, your stadium's probably one of the best out there. And I know how that feels..I'm not married but living with a g/f and if i put too much time on the computer, i get in **** :lol: Just gotta make sure we even up our times with the woman and the computer..but of course the other things comes before the computer life.

I was hoping to see the Skydome (or the rogers center) done by you soon, guess that might won't happen now, oh well..good luck on your marriage and stuff :mrgreen:

You guys are awesome, I had a second to check the boards here late at work. Karma that is awesome I am saving that and putting it in my favorite pictures.

I probably will finish my RFK WIP because it is simple, I tore apart my US Cell to add the Fundamentals, so there is not much left to give out. It is a graphics nightmare to add pics into that stadium while keeping quality high.

I'll check in time to time... Got to get my portraits updated... keep on trucking an there are several people out the very capable of taking up my share of the work... (TribeTime26 and BaseballHeadDan, Rollie, the Big O, etc....) Good Luck and a big Thanks!

No Doubt!

Pirate,

Just did a fly thru your SBC. I think every time I play at The House That Barry Built on MVP now, I'm going to throw on my Giant turtleneck, my Schmidt jersey, and throw a rosin bag next to my chair. I might as well since it feels like I'm at the freaking park itself. Hoooly Coooow! Put it on the boooooard, yes! Back, back, back, back, back, Gooone! He hits it high, he hits it deep, Ooooouta here!

Sincerely,

A very grateful fan

I’m going to have to get me a more comfortable chair, one that I can live in.

Today I announce that for now, I must put away Photoshop and get ready to take on the reality that is marriage, moving, finding a home 3,000 miles away, packing, saying goodbye, and enjoying the spring and summer.

You obviously picked the right stadium to do your best work. If my math and geography are correct, it sounds like you’ve picked the “right†state to start your new life. Either way, Cheers my friend, you’ve earned it.

P.S. The plaque Karma made, it’s going out it left field for me. You’re the first entrant into SBC’s Monument Park.

Archived