565 replies to this topic

#561 sjbushido

sjbushido

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 739 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 10:48 PM

hi guys,

I just did a system restore and I don't hear the constant chatter from the crowd. What file/files am I missing? I also don't hear any batter-up music. Any help would be appreciated. =]

i also don't seem to have the sounds coming off the bat, etc.

are these files all on the cd? are they on disc1/disc2? I found some on disc2, but not all of them. are the rest in compressed.zip in the disc1?

thanks!

#562 elway8

elway8

Rookie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:32 AM

Hello. Not sure if this has been addressed, and if so, please direct me to the previous posting.

I just downloaded MVP07 and the patch today, when I went to play an exhibition game, no matter the teams and whether fielding aid is on or not, my infielders and outfielders just keeping diving and falling down when the ball is hit in their area. For example, a deep fly ball to center and my CF will just dive where he is and not move towards the ball. I cannot control the fielders from falling down/diving constantly. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution? Please let me know if there is a way to prevent all the fielders from falling down on every play. Thanks.

#563 The Big O

The Big O

Rookie

• Modders
  • 738 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:35 AM

Hello. Not sure if this has been addressed, and if so, please direct me to the previous posting.

I just downloaded MVP07 and the patch today, when I went to play an exhibition game, no matter the teams and whether fielding aid is on or not, my infielders and outfielders just keeping diving and falling down when the ball is hit in their area. For example, a deep fly ball to center and my CF will just dive where he is and not move towards the ball. I cannot control the fielders from falling down/diving constantly. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution? Please let me know if there is a way to prevent all the fielders from falling down on every play. Thanks.

It sounds like you have a stuck or improperly configured thumbstick. I'd go into the Game Controllers control panel and check the calibration.

#564 Expos07

Expos07

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:42 AM

i think you have with your controller if you replace u controller will be find , i have the same problem as your.after i do the test my controller and the problem still there and i replace my controller and the prob fixes.

#565 elway8

elway8

Rookie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:51 AM

Thanks

#566 Expos07

Expos07

Rookie

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:57 AM

i do have problem when i play mvp06 mod in my dynasty the game is crash when come to Diamondback Stadium i do need to simulate the game .Everything thing work fine until Diamondback Stadium ..
Any help will be appreciate .

I do remark the catcher for Diamondback Kyle snyder the body white and the face black but the picture show he's white guy...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users