MVP 06 ISSUES : The OFFICIAL Thread

fuzzone

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please consider including a spreadsheet with all the cyberfaces listed. This way when we replace them, we'll know what team to goto and change. For example, if I add Cody Ross' face into slot 893. Slot 893 is John Doe. I add Ross' face (893) and then make the appropriate changes in MVPEdit to Ross and Doe.

willi3, search.

Soriano's has more updated major leagues but no correct minor leagues.

UR has correct/correcter minor leagues with current major league rosters but the ratings aren't as accurate.

willi3, search.

Soriano's has more updated major leagues but no correct minor leagues.

UR has correct/correcter minor leagues with current major league rosters but the ratings aren't as accurate.

next week UR will be out with a complete over haul

Ok, The game crashed when I used tried to use Jim Thome in Homerun Durby. I'll have to check again after I reinstall. There was some install problem first time. There was fatal error when I tried to install first time.

Second time it was OK.

i installed this exactly like it see and i don't see any difference between it and the stock game, i am not sure it installed correctly, i installed to the root dir. C:program filesea sportsmvp baseball 2005 that's the dir. i have and the one i installed to can anyone help me with this? and also the game keeps crashing whenever i try to save anything or just change the settings. I think it may have to do with this mod but am not sure. ANY help woll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

nstagtr

Is anyone else having problems with Chase Field Day?? Everytime I try to load it it crashes and the night version tends to freeze up sometimes, I know there was a problem with Angels stadium textures being to big, Is that the problem here.

Thanks

Frst off, LOVE, I mean LOVE the mod. But along with others I have noticed a HUGE change in gameplay. I thought I would be crafty and run the computer against itself to see about the sliders etc. I set them all to zero. My created pitcher, who has 99 overall in 3 of 5 pitches got smoke for 12 hits and 7 earned runs, but the DIAMONDBACKS. And my Orioles, smoked the Dbacks for 22 hits and 17 earned runs, so there has got to be something wrong with the setting there. Hopefully ya'll can find a solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody - i love this mod but for some reason it crashes to my desktop every time i try to create/edit a player... is this a common issue? Can it be fixed?

Thanks

Do you have the patches by EA installed?

When is the final 06 mod coming out? Is there something that can hold me over until then?

because i just got up and im in a good mood this morning, ill ignore the first question. the answer to your second question is to install the recent mods from the site.... thats really what the mvp 06 mod is all about anywyas...

I'm sorry, I was just kind of looking for a ballpark answer. But whatever. I don't care. I have my Unis and Roster mods now.

If you ask one more boneheaded question like that you are out of here. In fact you should be right now since you had to ask about the release date of the mod.

Archived