MVP 06 ISSUES : The OFFICIAL Thread

fuzzone

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if you guys don't like it, but it was originally supposed to be near opening day or shortly after, and it's well over midway, people get a little irritated and wonder. You've got people paying for your site with donations and they should get some regular updates on how things are going. I don't mean to be a dick, but even though they are "donations" I would think some of those involved would want keep those of us that help fund this site up-to-date.

If you ask one more boneheaded question like that you are out of here. In fact you should be right now since you had to ask about the release date of the mod.

I was just irritable yesterday. They're doing what they can. Sucks that I thought it'd be out right after opening day! I want my mod! Best of luck guys!

yea, the modders aren't getting paid, if i am right the donations go to keeping the site running, correct me if im wrong

Okay okay, now before we all jump on me, let me say Im aprecitative of all the work these modders put into this. We are lucky we can get such a mod, but this is just a heads up for next year.

It's going to be August and we still have not seen this mod. All I'm saying is if we are just waiting on potraits, someone has to help out with making them. This mod should have been out months ago.

If we are going to keep doing this year after year, we should push this project to an earlier release date. I'm not saying we need it for opening day, but we need to get it out earlier. If the portraits are taking a while to finish, more members should help.

Before you guys jump all over me, and take what I said the wrong way (which 99.9999999999% of you will) this is called constructive criticism.

I'm looking foward for this mod, and the ones to come. You can count on me to help out with stadiums, uniforms, and graphical mods in next years version.

Again, constructive criticsm.

The model.big file will be compatible with UR 7.3

There will also be a program released with it that will make all new UR rosters backward compatible with the models.big file that comes with the 06 MOD so you do not have to download a model.big file for every roster release

I might also be able to include one for SS roster, but as of right now I can not download his roster to see

I've got a question... and I'm definitly pumped for the release now that the portraits are done.

When the final 06 version is released, will it come with a detailed explanation of what all needs to be installed, say, from a clean install, including the necessary patches for the game to work best, because I know some patches basically did nothing or even made the game worse.

Okay okay, now before we all jump on me, let me say Im aprecitative of all the work these modders put into this. We are lucky we can get such a mod, but this is just a heads up for next year.

It's going to be August and we still have not seen this mod. All I'm saying is if we are just waiting on potraits, someone has to help out with making them. This mod should have been out months ago.

If we are going to keep doing this year after year, we should push this project to an earlier release date. I'm not saying we need it for opening day, but we need to get it out earlier. If the portraits are taking a while to finish, more members should help.

Before you guys jump all over me, and take what I said the wrong way (which 99.9999999999% of you will) this is called constructive criticism.

I'm looking foward for this mod, and the ones to come. You can count on me to help out with stadiums, uniforms, and graphical mods in next years version.

Again, constructive criticsm.

Dude, no offense, because this is just "constructive criticism", but go back and check your threads out: You have a half a dozen different "projects" that you have started, and have never finished any of them. I don't think you are in any position to judge or give advice! Leave the modders alone, the end is near!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about dynasty/owner mode. Is there any differance between the scedule in the beta and the new release? Like is the all-star game updated to Pitsburgh, is the actual year changed to 2006, and are the stats still going to combine with the 2005 stats?

Dude, no offense, because this is just "constructive criticism", but go back and check your threads out: You have a half a dozen different "projects" that you have started, and have never finished any of them. I don't think you are in any position to judge or give advice! Leave the modders alone, the end is near!

Umm how is offering help being judgemental?

I extend the offer as well. If for any reason any modders feel overworked and stressed and need help, assuming there is a version next year, please feel free to call on me. I do not claim to be an expert with this stuff, but any help you guys would need, I will gladly lend a hand. The truth is, this is taking longer than expected. And thats not a critique, thats a fact. And the more hands that can help, if we are capable, can only make this mod better.

I have a question about dynasty/owner mode. Is there any differance between the scedule in the beta and the new release? Like is the all-star game updated to Pitsburgh, is the actual year changed to 2006, and are the stats still going to combine with the 2005 stats?

The final version will include accurate schedules for AA+AAA as well as the mlb as in the beta.

The location of the all star game is not controlled by the schedule, but by the year, if you use tywiggins schedule changer to change '2005' to '2006' then the game will be in Pittsburgh, however the AL willl be the home team, which cannot be changed.

I really like the conversion of the game from 05-06. I have played a season with it already. However, my computer seems to have problems with some of the stadiums that come up. Petco, Great American Ballpark, I believe PNC did it too. All of them crashed when i started a game or when it was the bottom of the 8th. Even the minigame for batting will start up and u will see the player then it will crash. All the other stadiums and how the game plays are fine just these few stadiums. There might be more stadiums I cant just remember them now. if you guys could help that would be great! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived