MVP 06 ISSUES : The OFFICIAL Thread

fuzzone

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished my first season, and everything looks awesome guys. But now I'm into my first preseason and I tried to play one of the mini games and it crashes no matter who I try to use, in any jersey.

So I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and what can I do to fix it? Is there a file for the mini game stadium that was changed that I should try to restore?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

all of my base runners slide into every base and never try to advance on a well hit ball to the gap... anyone have a fix for this ? Thanks

You'll have better luck in the support forum.

I'm sure if this is a widespread issue, it's probably already been mentioned... but...

Simulating games is giving me a huge problem. I'll go into the schedule and hit a date a week or so later and tell it to sim up to that point, and the game invariably crashes. I can sim 2-3 days at a time, but any more than that and the game goes kaput.

I'm sure if this is a widespread issue, it's probably already been mentioned... but...

Simulating games is giving me a huge problem. I'll go into the schedule and hit a date a week or so later and tell it to sim up to that point, and the game invariably crashes. I can sim 2-3 days at a time, but any more than that and the game goes kaput.

Install using the database or the .mbe file with MVPedit.

i don't know if this has been addressed, but many of the swing types were wrong in mvp 2005 to start off with (EA's fault)...in fact, they even messed up manny ramirez's swing and he's the cover athlete. you can fix his by going into mvpedit and changing his swing type from 1 (don't release) to 2 (hold, then release). there are others to fix, but i definitely think this one should be first as he is an all-star.

Kraw,

Just installed and had a test run with several teams and stadiums (Yankee Stadium, Citizens Bank, whatever they're calling the dump in Oakland), and so far so good. The stuttering when the pitcher makes his turn on the mound (hopefully I was not the only one to have that one) is gone, and so is the 1B stutter.

I use a game profile to conserve CPU and RAM use solely for gaming, which helps , but even with that I still had the stutters before the latest fix. Hope this works for others. Thanks.

Specs:

AMD Athlon XP 3100+ 2.20 GHz

512 MB RAM

Nvidia GeForce FX 5500 128mb RAM (Yeah, I know, but I'm not a hardcore gamer)

How did you make the game profile mentioned in your message? I know it's been a few months ago, but I just happened to be looking on this page for something else.

Thanks

I'm with Roes, any updates from the modders? I know the portraits are

being worked on, but any estimates? I don't want to be a pain, I know

hundreds of us are wondering the same thing? But if there was any word,

it would help out I feel.

Archived