feedback on datafile final

kumala

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I just played my first full game using this datafile. I don't know what you guys are talking about saying offense is hard to come by, I won 10-2 using the Marlins against the Astros with Oswalt pitching against Beckett. I was playing on Pro like Kumala suggested and had all the slider settings exactly what Kumala had them set on. I hit 3 home runs (all of them 400ft+ bombs) in the same inning, I had 3 triples, and 4 doubles.

The gameplay changes are great (cept for my big offensive production) and I love everything else except for the camera movements in between each at bat, they made me sick haha, felt like I was on a rollercoaster.

I've always played on AllStar, so I think i'm just used to playing on AllStar and when I went down to Pro it was a lot easier. Should I change any of your slider settings when changing it to AllStar or should I keep the sliders the same as they were on Pro? Also, do you know if it's possible for me to change the camera movements in between each AB back to default?

Thanks!!

Very good, thus far I have played 4 games in owner mode, using your sliders.

Won 2 and lost 2

Game 1, Marlins vs Braves 9-1 W

Game 2, Marlins vs Braves 1-5 L

Game 3, marlins vs Braves 2-4 L

Game 4, Marlins vs Nationals 16-4 W

The last game was a destruction Oaka was taken out with just one out recorded after giving 10 hits, 9 runs.

Delgado has hit 4 homeruns

I got two injured players, Cabrera one of them although he was batting .091, Conine who I have him replace in the meantime has .640 in two games.

hey kumala first of i like what you did with the ball seed it makes a big difference (no more ground balls to the wall or home runs out of the stadium) my only problem is ive been using a different data file and i just have gotten my sliders perfected on allstar mode. so i tried to find on the file to do this change myself but cant seem to find it . I know you said on another forum that you changed it from 550 to 140 but i cant find it. If you can help me i would appreciate it . thanks

Archived