feedback on datafile final

kumala

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there a thread with what you have changed? and adjusted more specifically.

im using spitoons data file, but you mentioned him in you acknowlegdements so does this mean he's involved in this datafile too and is an upgrade from his origional file?

thanks in advance

its a combo of ksm v3 datafile, with trues center cam and aerial cam, spitoons walk fix, my changes to ball speed off the bat and fielder speeds. visual aspects of this datafile all belong to ksm, trues and spitoon I just adjusted some of the numbers in the other areas of the datafile.

hey weakstick i have been good, have you tried the latest? I will get to it now and send it out to you. not sure if I still have your email. pm me and I will send it out.

unclemo and fush, send me your email via pm, I made the adjustments to the pitch meter.

let me know what u guys think. If you hate or like it, most of my changes were to the ball physics and fielder speeds. thanks again for trues, ksm, spitoon for their great work as usual.

Is it just me or is offense much harder to come by?

In two games (with a pretty jacked lineup) i scored 2 runs in regulation, and then one more in the 12th inning of the second game. Although I was feeling impatient at the plate, so maybe that was a factor.

But it also seemed like the opposition wasn't punishing my mistakes as much. I left a hanger in Trot Nixon's red zone and he popped out to second.

Archived