The MvpMods Challenge games

Yankee4Life

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played Cartersyards, great game bro... An extra inning game (once again) 14 innings!!!

casteryardsvsgoku6al.th.jpg

Sorry for Dontrelle Willis, he ended losing this game!! And the Cubs just got revenge of what happened 2003 NLCS!!! :cry:

Standing

standinghastaahora6fp.th.jpg

Indeed it was a great game. The wheels fell off for the Marlins in the 13th. Here's a tip to everyone, don't have a lefty pitch to Derrick Lee... Don't ask why, just don't do it.

Just as an FYI, this was a ladder game and not an avatar game.

I hate to do this but, I'm testing yet another ladder script that will allow us to challenge multiple games per day along with keeping win/loss records. It also has a ratings system.

If you guys are interested, we can give it a try. I can transfer the games already played on the current ladder as well.

I just don't like the fact that we can only have one challenge at a time with this current system.

Let me know.

Yes trues, me too, I can't wait too much for a game man!!!

If someones challenge me and I really can't play the game, I'll tell him... but I hate this way!! Waiting too much time for a simple game!!!

And I'm up for a game right now!!

I hate to do this but, I'm testing yet another ladder script that will allow us to challenge multiple games per day along with keeping win/loss records. It also has a ratings system.

If you guys are interested, we can give it a try. I can transfer the games already played on the current ladder as well.

I just don't like the fact that we can only have one challenge at a time with this current system.

Let me know.

Thanks a lot Trues. :roll: What ever happened to the old smileys, you deleted them?

I beat cloutier 2-1. My 94 Expos against his 2005 Yankees.

On a "fielding error" by the assisted fielding Tony Womack that allowed the game winning Inside-The-Park Homerun to Larry Walker. :player:

I am sure cloutier is doing this now :wall:

Jeter and Floyd's homer scored the 2 other run. Gosh, I have a knack at beating the Yankees.

beatcloutier2wz.jpg

Cloutier, I'll have your avartar link up in a while. You can be an Expos fan again for 2 days.

Thats a great idea.Im really not too good with codeing but is their a way to enter everyones name into page script and have like a drop down selection like there is for "Goto page"drop down button.And on the page it would read something like this.

mll1yr.png

Now this is only an idea and I was wondering if something like that can be done.

Even the blind find an acorn every once in awhile

Y4L wins rare game in dramatic fashion

It started out as a typical Yankee4Life online baseball game. This time the lucky recipient was going to be Cartersyard. And he got things going right away with a two run home run by Juan Encarnacion off of Yankee starter Mike Mussina. The Y4L lead Yankees fought back to tie it at 2-2 but once again, a hit that should not have been a hit almost proved fatal for them.

A clutch single by the Marlins under Derek Jeter's glove gave them a 3-2 lead late in the game. And the Yankees were doing nothing against Josh Beckett. It looked as if another fine pitching performance by a Y4L pitcher was going to go to waste. Mussina pitched seven strong innings and also went 2 for 2 at the plate with a RBI double that tied the game at 2-2.

Tony Womack lead off the Yankee ninth with a clean single to center. Alex Rodriguez then hit a two run home run to give the Yankees a 4-3 lead. After Gary Sheffield got aboard, Hideki Matsui hit an opposite field two run home run to extend the Yankee lead to 6 - 3.

Mariano Rivera came on in the ninth inning and set the Marlins down in order to save the game for Tanyon Sturtze, who pitched a scoreless eighth inning.

CY's new avatar. He's going to look good:

Archived